Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

Planning is necessary to attain new heights in business and it shouldn't be once in awhile, it has to be consistent. As you plan you implement and if the results turns negative, you have to plan again until you find a functioning strategy. This takes alot of time to accomplish.
For me I do not really have time to engage in anything now and I do not plan on starting up a business anytime soon, when I am ready to start up a business obviously I will make all the necessary plans and preparation toward establishing the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I am improving when it comes to planning for different things. I like to think on paper and this gives me opportunity to capture so many things and include them into my planning for the upcoming events.

I agree with you totally that it is best to take some time and plan on how you will go about the business. But it should not be too much time, otherwise you may take a long time before you launch the business.
Planning is the very most important aspect of anything that you are going to do because when you have planned well done chances of your success is guaranteed.

When one fails to plan the he definitely plans to fail, planning is as important in any business as other factors like capital, without proper research and planning, a business might fail to stand the test of time

In general I devoted about 30% of my time to planning because I don't want analysis paralysis to catch up with me. I believe I can't get all the information necessary to get stuck but as Time goes On.

Planning takes the bulk of my time especially as I'm a person that needs a lot of time to analyse things before delving into them.
I love to plan to ensure that I have a good road map to follow.
It is actually very very important that you plan whatever thing you want to do about your business very well and in full details so that you will get confused along the line.

Planning should be done and perfected before actually executing anything innthe real business setting , so enough time should be dedicated and devoted to planning and strategies.

Planning to start up a business it is really good to devote much time because it is your life time, so you have to manage your life very well in order to succeed for the business.

The time needed for planning cannot be estimated. You could have all the time that you think you needed to make the business a successful one. So, you can plan as long as you wish.

There is an old saying which says "he who fails to plan, plans to fail", before venturing into any business it is wise to have a proper and detailed plan on how you want the business to go.Planning doesn't have a speculated time, it is something you have to engage in daily.

Who fails to plan has already plan to fail as the old saying goes , when going into a business, the business planning should be your first priority , put everything you want to do in life into planning and perfect it before executing it.
There is an old saying which says "he who fails to plan, plans to fail", before venturing into any business it is wise to have a proper and detailed plan on how you want the business to go.Planning doesn't have a speculated time, it is something you have to engage in daily.

When one fails to plan the he definitely plans to fail, planning is as important in any business as other factors like capital, without proper research and planning, a business might fail to stand the test of time
Before any serious business man or individual on a personal basis should set out to do anything,the importance of planning is very key,because he needs to have a picture and overall view of what it is he wants to acheive spelt out.

Planning your business is one thing you need to invest time to do because it may make your business or break your business, you need to plan your business so it wont fail

Planning is one of the most important aspect in a business, because wrong planning can lead to failure of a business, so as a business owner you should spend more time on planning

Planning is one of the most important aspect in a business, because wrong planning can lead to failure of a business, so as a business owner you should spend more time on planning
Well sometimes the best thing is just to look for a constant way of raising money , because when you have money in your hand it will even be easier to plan and arrange for whatever business you are interested to start or anything.

Planning is an important part of my life and I do not take it for granted at all. I tend to plan every blessed day as it is what enable me to stay ahead.

I devote almost the all of my time in planning because I know it doesn't have a limit and it's a continuous process that has to do with our daily day to day activities and very necessary if you want to succeed in life.

Planning is a particular aspect of business that i usually devote a lot of time into. Are usually take as much time as I can and I am not going to start a business unless I believe that the planning is something that can be able to materialize.

I do not fnd it easy at all to come online and then complete my tasks , especially now that the admins have decided to set a time limit to restrict members activities on the forum, which is not good.

A good planning is the foundation of a successful business , so laying a good planning is like starting your business in a proper way and according to plan, so you must give enough time for planning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds