Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

Well, planning has no specific time to which it's supposed to be done but it's done in regular basis as long as a person really wants to succeed in life and in running a business.
Apart from the business plan that you have done before you started your business ,planning should be a continuous process and you must keep planning ahead if you want your business to be succesful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Planning before starting a business is very important and also to know what the business will cost you when starting, all this things one need to consider them before thinking about to start a business.

You must devote enough time for your business plan , because the business plan is like the pillar which the business is built on , and after starting the business , you keep planning for the future.

I spent a lot of time to plan and it usually gives me a clear road map and focused to achieve a goal without noticing the stress and time spent. So for business, when you  fail to  plan, then you  plan to fail.

You must devote enough time for your business plan , because the business plan is like the pillar which the business is built on , and after starting the business , you keep planning for the future.
Planning of business is something that might likely take a lot of time but mostly it depends on the type of business. Planning will mostly focus on how the business should be arranged to make it successful.

Planning is very important for the business success and we have different plans for different types of business , you need to make plans even before you start the business and make sure you are updating the plan .
I spent a lot of time to plan and it usually gives me a clear road map and focused to achieve a goal without noticing the stress and time spent. So for business, when you  fail to  plan, then you  plan to fail.

When you want to embark on anything be it a business or other personal engagenment,planning isvery important,because it will save you the stress of making lots of mistakes alonge the way.

It really depends on how free I am because I usually spend hours strategizing how to achieve the goals I have for my life. As a result, everything depends on why I want to do something because I do spend a lot of time planning things.

When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?
When it comes to launching a company, preparation makes all the difference. It is preferable to devote the majority of your time to planning. If adequate time is allocated to preparing, implementing the strategies into practice will be quite simple and straightforward.

No matter the situation, whether it be business, a timetable, or something else, I think everyone can agree with you that planning ahead is crucial. A plan helps you focus and set goals.

It really depends on how free I am because I typically spend hours strategizing how to achieve the goals I have for my life. As a result, everything depends on why I want to do something because I do spend a lot of time planning things.

There's no specific time you'll devote for planing, if you want to have the best results you are expected to spend your time planning, but there's no specific amount of time you'll spend.

would be talking a lot of time to plan my business. Business planning should take a center stage for any business. Business planning involves brainstorming the business idea.

would be talking a lot of time to plan my business. Business planning should take a center stage for any business. Business planning involves brainstorming the business idea.

Right now I am not devoting much time to planning because I am focusing more on making money online rather than planning to do something different right now.

Personally I don't really need much time to plan now anymore because planning is something I did in the past. Just for me to follow my plans accordingly and work toward achieving them all.

Planning is pivotal in any business and it must be given enough time . It is the preparatory stage and as we all know that the initial stage is requisite to the success of the whole business. Plans are essential recipe to success.

When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?
I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. This is why I like to make sure my idea is feasible and that I have the resources available to make it happen beforehand. If you don't have the resources or skills needed, it's better to go back and come up with another idea than to waste time and money on something that will only fail.

I also think planning things out helps me figure out what kind of team I need in order for the project to succeed. If my team has different skill sets than me, I can find people who specialize in those areas and work together as a unit rather than trying to do everything myself. This helps ensure that our ultimate goal will be achieved instead of getting lost along the way because we all had our own ideas about how things should be done instead of listening first before acting second!

Well some time I spend more than three hours on online works the minimum hour I spend is 2hours while the maximum is 10hours
I am a man of Time because I value time a lot and I I am time conscious , i normally work online early in the morning before going to my offline job activities , and I do come online whenever I am free offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds