Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

Well some time I spend more than three hours on online works the minimum hour I spend is 2hours while the maximum is 10hours
I also dedicate almost three hour to online earning. Which is a good amount of time because it enables me to earn at least one dollar daily. It may seem like a small amount but it adds up to a good amount at the end of the month that I would not have earned doing nothing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Planning is not a one time thing if you wish to have the best goal.
It's a gradual process which you do from time to time.
I make my plans each day and I review them gradually till I get the goals that I want.
As I make plans, I work on them too

Everybody plans depends on what to do and time to use.some people use much time to plan business and how to excuite it.

I spend so much time planning because it makes things easier if I have ever thing mapped out,it is better to plan ahead of time so you will know how to go about your business

When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?
Planning is a major stage in every business.
Planning for me takes a lot of time; i believe that poor planning would bring about poor results.
It is good to devote a lot of time to plan your business.

When I start a new project, I take time to work on the project. I take a long time to plan. MY planning includes researching the product market, analyzing competitors, etc. However, not all projects become successful.

Planning , analyzing the strengths and weaknesses , knowing about the available resources and the person's limitation should be done before setting up a proper business or a website in this case. Rush always paves the way to failure.

When it comes to financial planning, things can be quite complicated because I am a cryptocurrency trader and it requires you to be well-aware of how cryptocurrency markets work. So things can be quite complicated and this is why plans should be created accordingly.

I don't spend much time planning about something. the reason is that if you spend most time planning and events it can mix to analysis paralysis and you will not be able to take action.

The time that I dedicate for planning is dependent on the particular project that I want to achieve. On average it takes me up to two months for me to plan towards a business effective.

You need to plan before you implement. Before setting up any business or whatever you have in mind, I think you actually need to plan out your strategies first because you might be driven by pressure to make an impetuous decision when you finally start up the business before making plans

When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?
Before any serious individual or business man sets out to do anything he needs to properlly lay out a good plan of action on the overall nature of the project at hand,and then understand the intrigues and nature of what he is going into.planning is very neccessary to attain success.

Planning takes much time my movement in whatever I wish to do because start early doesn't mean an achievement but how successful you are is what matter most

Most of my time is planning, and the rest is strategizing. All I do day in day out is planning, intact aside from planning for myself, i plan as well for others.

Planning takes the bulk of my time especially as I'm a person that needs a lot of time to analyse things before delving into them.
I love to plan to ensure that I have a good road map to follow.
That is how it should be. One must take his time to think very careful before executing his plan. Planning is the important aspect of business, failing to plan properly and jumping into a business is irresponsible

For the initial process of planning I usually give myself up to six months to 1 year for me to properly start the business. The process of planning is a continuous process and it is ongoing every time.

Well, to me, planning does not require a fixed time to carried out but I sees planning as a life time and a daily based activities which is supposed to be done every day in other to be successful. you can be successful when you dont plan.

Planning is crucial in everything I do and for me, it takes the bulk of my time even. Once my plan is in place, every other thing falls on autopilot. I don't think I can just rush into anything.

Planning is the most essential Crux or foundation of any goal. The time I spend planning is solely dependent on the type or nature of business at hand. For online, I spend 6 hours daily on free days but on a busy day I barely spend 2 hours.

I plan almost every thing before I impliment it, and planning does not take much of my time because planning is more easier for me than the job implementation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds