Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much profitable is business of dry fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
How much capital is needed to start the business of dry fruit.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's very lucrative business especially during the winter.Once you are recognized in this line of business and continue with the operations for a specific duration, you can have a reasonable profit margin to be about 15%-20%

It's kinda hardworking type. You need to decent Investment first. better go for small amount to starting your business then opt for large scale business.

Dry fruit business is highly profitable and productive. Because as we all know people take mordern drugs less this days and they take fruits more and dry fruits can be used for herbal medicine. It's really productive

Those fruit are generally profitable especially when you have it in stock. You can sell peanuts and dates to make ends means. Dates are usually used for breaking fast by the Muslims and it becomes Lucrative by that time.

the problem is you have a arable land, I don't know where are you living but for me I need to buy it in order to start and it's very expensive.

Selling fruit especially this period is very profitable, easy and simple to start, and it doesn't require huge capital.

Hello, to live a whole year for the profits of the sales of a season is because you have in mind to sell to distributors, it is a good business for the demand of the season.

The capitalization for any business would depend on the market. If you have a small market, say just 2 customers per day, then that would be pretty small capital to buy supplies. Knowing the market is important because when there is no market then there is no business. One good way of testing the market is selling in small scale like what they do in the streets. Since your product is food stuff that is consumable by the general public giving samples will do but it is better if you sell in small packets to test the market.

Dry fruit business is generally profitable, depending on the environment the business is situated, and the cost of buying and packaging.

Dry fruits business it a profitable business that someone can go into, I will like to know more about the business it will be more instressting and a good business to for

It depends on the scale of the business you are planning. Large investment would mean large purchase and business movement. Just make sure whatever capital you put into the business, there is a sure return on them. So that a situation where you have too many products on ground and no one to sell to is avoided.

This will depend on if you already have land to cultivate the dry nuts, not just any land now, arable land, then capital. As for getting patronage will depend on how consistent you are with the business.
The business is very profitable if you can be consistent in planting and harvesting, supplying your customers.

The only dry fruit you mentioned there, that I know about is peanut seed, thats all. The rest I don't know about. But one thing about fruits, if its medicinal and productive people must buy it to enrich their health. Peanut seed is used for processing many other food beverages and snacks. I think it will sell so high, when you cultivar large quantity of it.

Dry fruits business is a good and profitable business. But you can not make a prediction of its profit. Because its profits depends on location you are, and how you mean the business by make it always available for buyers.

As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
How much capital is needed to start the business of dry fruit.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.
It is seasonal and can also be used as energy gainer. It is really important in winters. It provides protein, calcium's, and vitamin which is badly needed to our body.
This buisness could easily expand. It is good idea to start it

Wow! Dry fruits business .No single idea in that one.And it's not even a common business around my base .I mean unlike fresh fruit which is the major ones you think about when anyone mention fruit.
I would advice you seek out those already in the business .They are in a better situation to give you actual and accurate statistics on dry fruit profitability.

Dry fruits are very costly products in our country specially in winter season.Dry fruit business is highly profitable and productive. Because as we all know people take mordern drugs less this days and they take fruits more and dry fruits can be used for herbal medicine. It's really productive and most useful food for all age persons.

It's very lucrative business especially during the winter.Once you are recognized in this line of business and continue with the operations for a specific duration, you can have a reasonable profit margin to be about 15%-20%

Is very lucrative business depending on your location, dry fruit it very costly product with a highly demanding business, because as all know it is used in herbal medication and is very productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds