Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much profitable is business of dry fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry fruits is a lucrative business that speaks for itself once you're recognized well enough. This is because as season goes, there still need of some fruit derivatives which can yield 10 - 15% profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dried fruit business strategy in India is a very lucrative and reaps out heaps of financial strengths. Once you established the business and continue with the operations for a decent period, you can expect an approximate profit margin to be somewhere around 5-10%

Dried fruits are not that very popular in my own city. People prefer fresh fruits in My City and they are willing to pay whatever it takes to get the fresh fruits. It is only dry fruit like date that sells in my area during the Ramadan. And it is only taken by the Muslim fellas in the city's. once the Ramadan period is over is no longer in existence in the city until the following year.

Those fruit are normally bring more profit especially when it is winter .you can say the amount of the profit you will be earning as that time the more you demand in it the more you more profit there is nothing like the business is not moving forward because it is the season of the business.

Dry fruit business is a lucrative one... mostly done in India.
In India the business idea is very attractive and delivers large amount providing great financial strength. Once you are recognized in this business and continue in the operation for a specific duration, you can have a approximate profit to be about 15%-20%.

As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
How much capital is needed to start the business of dry fruit.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.
Winter season is ongoing due to this, there is a lot of demand for dry fruit, so this business will be very profitable and there is suitable time to invest in this business, if you invest in this season in dry fruit buisness you will earn a lot of profit.

These fruits are generally lucrative, particularly when you have them in stock. You may sell peanuts and dates to say the ends. Dates are typically used to crack the Muslim fast, and by that time they become lucrative.

As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.
As we know in pak countries dry fruits are flooded but business is not on so peak due to high rates so of dry fruits that's why out of reach are rates of dry fruits. But in United States dry fruit business is working well with good profit Those fruit are generally profitable especially when you have it in stock. You can sell peanuts and dates to make ends means. Dates are usually used for breaking fast by the Muslims and it becomes Lucrative by that time. Dry fruits are selling at high rates it is profitable business but not much in rural Regoins

Dry fruit business is very profitable and lucrative, when you know the right fruits to buy. Here In Nigeria, dry fruits like tiger nut and dates are in high demand because they are very good source of vitamins and minerals, they are gotten cheap from the North and resold in various parts of the country.

I think so dry fruites selling is a good job because many people buy it and it's demand in winter like peanuts is increased but in summer it's also buy by many people just for sake of taste so I think so it's good business

Of course you can start your own fruit business With the reform, we have some cities in Pakistan where a lot of this kind of work is done Some people have jobs, that's what they do in the winter You buy dried fruit from cold areas and then seal it in other cold areas I think you will benefit a lot, it will be very profitable

According to my own point of view, it all based on your capital. If you want to invest in the fruit business, that will last you through out the year. You must have hug capital and you will have to buy much fruit. And you will have to get a good place to preserve the fruits

You must understand that not all dry fruits business are worth endeavouring into. Dry fruits business is a very good kind if business if you ask me. They are easy to process as well as packaged.

The business of nuts is very profitable, if you are in the right place and have the appropriate publicity. Since many people especially love these nuts. Especially in this season. Although in my country it is profitable all year round, children and adults always buy and at home they are never lacking.

business would rely upon the market. In the event that you have a little market, say only 2 clients for every day, at that point that would be tiny cash-flow to purchase supplies. Realizing the market is significant on the grounds that when there is no market then there is no business. One great method of testing the market is selling in limited scope like what they do in the roads. Since your item is food stuff that is consumable by the overall population giving examples will improve in the event that you sell in little bundles to test the market.

I think dry fruits is very good business. In summer season it is more perfectable . Because in winter season everyone use dry fruits. If someone have no enough money he also can start this type of business. I think it is perfect to earn money.

I really don’t know what dry fruit use to Be honest but from what I can see in the comments it looks like it will be a profitable business for you to start. But I will advise that you do your own extensive research outside the forum and get all the information you can get before starting.

although it is profitable but I do not expect you to do a business and I don't also expected to depend on business that is seasonal just look for a business that you can do all the time and concentrate for your effort on the business, dedicate your time and you make a lot of money from it

In my opinion the main problem is selling the product. If there is no demand in the market or sales are reduced you will get a loss. I have experience if 1 year the business is stable in the second year your stability is slowly starting to fall apart. I started my business with $ 300 but due to the economic crisis and the Corona virus I had to temporarily stop my business

cost or funding to begin a dry fruit business in India
You want to invest Rs. three lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs to start the enterprise because the dry fruit types a bit pricey. This investment is for putting in a small scale dry fruit business. you can also set-up a massive scale business however it is probably a little unstable. So, better cross for small-scale to establish a emblem and then choose large-scale commercial enterprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds