Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much does your business make yearly?

I think I was not able to explain properly. The transportation business was suffering in my country, but you stated that you were making much more during the pandemic, so I was wondering how it was possible. I think that transportation business was not suffering in your country perhaps.
My driving route is around where essential personnels work and they are in need of transportation services 24/7. It was why I kept receiving booking orders. I'm very precise about my driving route and it's why I could take advantage.

Advertisement Placeholder
My business makes 75,000 dollars yearly and I am not worried because it is a new business that I am working seriously on building. It is the early stages and the plan has been on how to sustain the business at the moment and not about making huge returns.

My business makes 75,000 dollars yearly and I am not worried because it is a new business that I am working seriously on building. It is the early stages and the plan has been on how to sustain the business at the moment and not about making huge returns.
That is a good rate you are making yearly. My own yearly projection is far below $40,000.
I think one needs to improve on the service he renders to the public to increase his yearly income balance..

So what kind of business do you run? The profitability actor of the business depends on many things. This is why the business may generate income accordingly. When it comes to calculating yearly expenses, you must make sure that you do it properly.

When I started my business of poultry and fish farming, I used to make about $2000 to $3,000 in a year. It's something that kept on increasing as my business grew. Now, I make well over $5000 every year. I'm still looking at expanding my business so that I can be making more than $10,000 every year.

When I started my business of poultry and fish farming, I used to make about $2000 to $3,000 in a year. It's something that kept on increasing as my business grew. Now, I make well over $5000 every year. I'm still looking at expanding my business so that I can be making more than $10,000 every year.
Th
That is really encouraging that you have business that makes such amount of money for yearly. Keep on doing that, I just wish you all the best it can be..

My driving route is around where essential personnels work and they are in need of transportation services 24/7. It was why I kept receiving booking orders. I'm very precise about my driving route and it's why I could take advantage.

I have always wanted to be invested in transportation business but the fear of any of my transport being involved in accident and also going through the process that is required for you to be cleared from the accident that occurred have always been something that discouraged me from moving into the business of transportation up till now. I hate being involved with police cases and accidents.

I have always wanted to be invested in transportation business but the fear of any of my transport being involved in accident and also going through the process that is required for you to be cleared from the accident that occurred have always been something that discouraged me from moving into the business of transportation up till now. I hate being involved with police cases and accidents.
I've been fortunate not to have any accidents since I started my transportation business. It's a thing I've been very happy for because I've seen cars completed damaged beyond repair which is a big expenses to buy a new vehicle.

How much would you say you make with your business or businesses within a single year? Do you make enough to live off of? Do you make more each year? How much would you say your business has made last year? If you don't want to say, that's cool. I didn't calculate my earnings so far this year, but I also don't like to reveal too much about what I make. I reveal all that to the IRS, not to the public. But feel free to talk about how good your business has done in the recent years.

The yearly revenue of many business has dropped a lot and this is mainly due to the fact that the country has been experiencing many economical problems. Apart from that, there are many challenges such as inflation that has reduced the purchasing power of many people. This has also affected many major businesses in a negative manner.

How much would you say you make with your business or businesses within a single year? Do you make enough to live off of? Do you make more each year? How much would you say your business has made last year? If you don't want to say, that's cool. I didn't calculate my earnings so far this year, but I also don't like to reveal too much about what I make. I reveal all that to the IRS, not to the public. But feel free to talk about how good your business has done in the recent years.
Depending on the sort of business, its size, industry, and other factors, a business owner's annual revenue might vary greatly. While some small business owners may make a modest living, others who manage profitable operations can generate significant profits. Individual circumstances would determine specific numbers.

Depending on the sort of business, its size, industry, and other factors, a business owner's annual revenue might vary greatly. While some small business owners may make a modest living, others who manage profitable operations can generate significant profits. Individual circumstances would determine specific numbers.

From my observation, I have found out that businesses that offer essential commodities usually make profits more than any other kind of businesses because their products and services are something that is always in constant demand by the people that practically makes them to be having substantial number of sales on daily basis that increases their profit-making.

I think that this is one of the biggest misconceptions we have. I have seen many small businesses generating a huge amount of profits. It depends on the kind of product they are selling. for example, a person may own a very small gold or jewellery shop. However, still such kind of business may be generating a huge amount of revenue.

I think that this is one of the biggest misconceptions we have. I have seen many small businesses generating a huge amount of profits. It depends on the kind of product they are selling. for example, a person may own a very small gold or jewellery shop. However, still such kind of business may be generating a huge amount of revenue.

Yeah, that's very correct. Businesses isn't about the physical size but what they can be able to control financially. My business of poultry and fish farming is a very good example of what I'm talking about. There are some businesses of poultry and fish farming that are bigger than my business in looks but I make more money from my own than they do.

I agree with you on this. There are businesses that look small when you check them out, but they are making lots of progress and profits. As far as I am concerned, it is always about the turnover rate and the profits that one should consider in those businesses.

I agree with you on this. There are businesses that look small when you check them out, but they are making lots of progress and profits. As far as I am concerned, it is always about the turnover rate and the profits that one should consider in those businesses.
Yeah, that's very correct. There's a generator merchandise seller that I purchased my new generator last week. When you come to his business shop, it's very small but when it takes you to his warehouse, you're going to scream. He makes thousands of dollars every day.

Yeah, that's very correct. Businesses isn't about the physical size but what they can be able to control financially. My business of poultry and fish farming is a very good example of what I'm talking about. There are some businesses of poultry and fish farming that are bigger than my business in looks but I make more money from my own than they do.

When it comes to fishing and poultry business, the size might matter a lot. This is also quite directly related to what you may be making yearly. A larger area may be able to help you contain more animals and products for your farm. So, the area's size could matter.

The amount of money that my business yield on a yearly basis depends on a number of factors, such as the sales etc. However, most times my business yields a profit margin of 10-15% on the gross sales. Actual profit margin is usually higher or lower depending on some specific circumstances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds