Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much profitable is business of dry fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dried fruits franchise or business strategy in India is very lucrative and reaps out heaps of financial strengths. Once you established the business and continue with the operations for a decent period, you can expect an approximate profit margin to be somewhere around 5%-10%.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dried fruit is a very lucrative and reaps out heaps of financial strengths. Once you established the business and continue with the operations for a decent period, you can expect a profit. Fruit is a good business.

Dried Fruit is a very lucrative business today.Its use is very high in winter nowadays,But because of the high price, it's a bit difficult to buy for the poor.But through it we get our body ،It can help keep our body energized and active, so dried fruit is a good business as well as a good fruit.
[automerge]1611411182[/automerge]
Dried Fruit is a very lucrative business today.Its use is very high in winter nowadays,But because of the high price, it's a bit difficult to buy for the poor.But through it we get our body ،It can help keep our body energized and active, so dried fruit is a good business as well as a good fruit.

The best part in a dry fruit business is the lower shelf space required for display of goods. Further, unlike earlier times, when it used to be seasonal business having much of sales during festive times, there are lesser variations in sales due to increasing health consciousness, improving living standards and better quality nuts with improved packaging available.

Dried fruits business strategy in Nigeria is very lucrative and reaps out heaps of financial strengths. Once you established the business and continue with the operations for a decent period, you can expect an approximate profit margin to be somewhere around 10% - 20%

Yeah indeed dry fruit is a good business especially during winter. But how much is needed to invest in this business?. What is the chances of Making profit? I'll like to be clarified on this. Someone should give me example of dry fruit.

It is quit profitable bisiness.. Dry fruits are very costly product in our country during winter season.Once you are recognized in this line of business u can have a big profit in this field... It is a productive and usefull food for health n every one intrested for buying so its a great idea for profitable business

Dry fruits Business doesn't require much capital like that. I don't really know the worth of your currency in your country but small capital is okay for it. Meanwhile, the best thing you need to know about this business is that you need to get a good location to break even and sell the fruits fast. For example, real estate is a hot spot for dry fruits Business

There is not type of fruits that's not profitable depending on locations. Many people to prevent various diseases take fruits and the very funniest thing about this business is that it is cheap to start because it doesn't require much money.

Dry fruits business is profitable but it is seasonal like in summer dry fruits variety is change and in winter it is also change so there are so many varieties in dry Fruits as they are expensive too.
From my perspective only rich people can afford dry fruits rate because they are quite expensive and mostly people are find of dry Fruits so they buy at any cost.

A very decent and very traditional business plan of yours.
Modern technology really made a big impact including business planners. Thats why i like the thought that despite of the advancement the world is, its good to know that some people like you plan to build a dry fuit business which really benefit your consumer's health. 👍👍👍

It
As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
How much capital is needed to start the business of dry fruit.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.
It is very profitable. You can start it with a moderate amount of capital. Unlike other businesses this business can be started by any average paying person. The onle thing that is bad about this business is that it is seasonal.

Well, currently this is the season of dry fruits . especially Peanuts, raisins , so they really have a high demand and if your area doesnt have such a job then seriously you can make a lot of money.

The best part in a dry fruit business is the lower shelf space required for display of goods. Further, unlike earlier times, when it used to be seasonal business (having much of sales during festive times), there are lesser variations in sales due to increasing health consciousness, improving living standards and better quality nuts with improved packaging available.
A retailer can purchase dry fruits in bulk and repackage them in small quantities as per demands of consumers. Apart from earning in dry fruits, retailers do have a profit margin of upto 50% in the packaging boxes used for dry fruits.

dry fruits business is a very profitable one so far you are able to maneuver your way.the way you can realize high profits from dry fruits business is buying directly from the farmers or producing yourself so that you can have a wholesale deal and people can patronize more.also it will be good if your fruits are of high quality

With the coming winter it can be a good business to go into but keep in mind that this is a seasonal business and with the changing of seasons people won't buy dry fruits when fresh ones are produced.
This is a short term business you can do and its very profitable only when there are no fresh produces.

As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
How much capital is needed to start the business of dry fruit.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.
I don't have any experience about this business because i have never done it before. Dry fruits for all i know is something that i like so much and i usually buy it too. Honestly there is a high demand of this fruit i will advice you to go for you if you know your target customers.

What an amazing business idea to venture into dry fruits, basically to have and insight of all you have said, I will only say it depends on your place or point of sales and also where you get the fruit from lastly how you get to attract customers to go for this.
Those fruit in some area or region of the world they don't find interest in it why some develop higher interest, now the first thing fraction those that will go extra mile to get this fruit just because there love it.
Like in my own country here in Nigeria, there are some fruit that I can't do what taking it at least before the day or week runs out because I know and I am familiar to it those in my body system alone.
So make sure you know fully the nutritional value of those fruit so that when you are planning on moving your business to more private level of special delivery and not only that to gain people interest always give them the more reason why it is highly important and of necessity to always take fruit.

This all depends bon the demands for dry fruits products, in the areas where they mostly demanded you can make a whole lots of money, it pays well. However before you go into any business you must be able to know more about the business and how it operates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds