Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much profitable is business of dry fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
How much capital is needed to start the business of dry fruit.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.

Urdu
English

Absolutely my friend this business is very good and great and there is a lot of profit in it because it makes our health very strong and good which we can eat to improve our health and especially our country. I'm in the winter these days which is why his business is great and good and a lot of people buy it and I think it would be great to do this business and I am doing this business myself. I have benefited a lot from last year and I think it will be a good decision for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dry fruits business can be very lucrative depending on the type of dry fruit, the need of your target audience, the season you do your business and the quantity of such dry fruit. Naturally, people buy things they feel add to their wellbeing. If the dry fruit is medicinal for example, people will buy.

Dry fruits have many uses and because of that it's always lucrative at many parts of the world. All you need is to monitor the demand pattern for a while in the location you want to start and now start if the demand is encouraging. For the capital my place you can use hundred dollars or below to start such business.

Doing business in Dry fruit is highly profitable and productive. Because as we all know people take modern drugs less this days and they take fruits more and dry fruits can be used for herbal medicine. It's really productive in winter seasons.

I really don’t know what dry fruit use to Be honest but from what I can see in the comments it looks like it will be a profitable business for you to start. But I will advise that you do your own extensive research outside the forum and get all the information you can get before starting.
I have got a lot of information about it.I live in the plains, while dried fruits are found in the mountains.In our region, the demand for dried fruits from mountainous areas is very high in winter.That's why I want to trade in dried fruits.

Fruits are generally a very good business to do if you have a very good knowledge of the fruits. Get a very good location most especially crowded area in order to get a lot of customers to patronise you. Once you have a good storage facility for the fruit, you can start it.

No single idea in that one.And it's not even a common business around my base .I mean unlike fresh fruit which is the major ones you think about when anyone mention fruit.
I would advice you seek out those already in the business .They are in a better situation to give you actual and accurate statistics on dry fruit profitability.

it depends on the country you will be operating from because if you're doing in Africa then I will not advise you to go into this type of business because you may not have only make so much profit but they were in the western country well a lot of the Western people do like a lot of fruits and you can try it out there.

As in these days winter are coming and there is a huge demand of dry fruits like peanuts,Don't eat almonds, peaches, dates, raisins, apricots, etc.
How much capital is needed to start the business of dry fruit.
I hope if I sell these things in a season I will get enough money too easily live throughout the year.
This is your great idea to start this business. Dry fruit business is very profitable and lucrative. In winter season people use it a lot. And eat very fondly. Dry fruit is very beneficial for our good health. They provide energy to our body.

dry food businesses has always been the best business so far because when we look at it well when you get home to set where to sell how to cell phone to sell you will see that things would go well with the come to dry businesses and when we look at it very well it's the best business so far so it's okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds