Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

Currently I have nothing less than $70 set aside to be able to start a small business of which I believe such amount of money won't be enough but I am still working so hard if I could have more than that.
As a businessman , I normally use to keep my reserve fund in my seperate account in order to expand and boost my business when theirs need to expand or restock.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually business is a mind set and to some extent is not all about money though capital is very important but you can invest such capital without having knowledge on how to run the business.

I will always want to give myself the best head start whenever it comes to starting a business and that is why I am dedicating 40% of all my monthly income for starting a business. This is something that I plan to conclude in earnest before the end of next year.

I will always want to give myself the best head start whenever it comes to starting a business and that is why I am dedicating 40% of all my monthly income for starting a business. This is something that I plan to conclude in earnest before the end of next year.
Thats a good way of preparing for starting a business , I saved up to two good years before I started my baking business and some on said he prefer getting loan for business , that he couldn't wait for that time .

I understand my money but I do not have in my plan to start of a business now, the reason is because I have so many things to concentrate on before I can even think of starting up a business.

Any money I have set for my business depending the kind of business I wish to start up, can determine how much I will like to spend in that business, because any business that you want to do can state the much.

The kind of business that I want to start up is going to be the most influencing factor and how much I'm going to be saving. I will generally be comfortable saving up to 40% of my monthly income right now.

The amount that one would set aside for business will depends on the type of investment. Some of the investment are capital intensive,.while some do not really needed capital.

The amount that one would set aside for business will depends on the type of investment. Some of the investment are capital intensive,.while some do not really needed capital.
Sometimes you know how to manage such capital so you expend the lesser amount possible while you earn something that it is good for you to earn then in other terms some cleverness.

Actually I haven't set any good amount of money for now to start a business though I believe no amount of money can be quite enough to start a business but am still planning and hoping to start before the year ends.

Its actually only big business that has the actual amount of money they used in starting their business , but small business use to start with the little they have and when they have more , they keep adding it to the business.
Its actually only big business that has the actual amount of money they used in starting their business , but small business use to start with the little they have and when they have more , they keep adding it to the business.

Sometimes you know how to manage such capital so you expend the lesser amount possible while you earn something that it is good for you to earn then in other terms some cleverness.
Investing on capital intensive business does not guarantee huge profit. There are businesses with very low start up capital but are very lucrative. This is the mystery of investment.

The amount of money that is expected to be set aside for a business depends on the size of the business and the type of business. Companies with large production will have lots of money as capital.

How much money I have set aside can really determine the kind of business I want to start up, because starting a small business will never cost you much money when starting a business.

Actually business is a continuous process and it requires alot of process, strategy and funding which has to be done on daily basis which will helped to runt the business more effectively.

My business is a small business for now and thats why its a continuous process, I started with some certain amount of money and I am still pumping money into the business whenever I am buoyant financially.

I am very serious about starting my business right now and that is why I usually allocate more than 40% of all the money that I am making both online and offline in order to start a business one day.

I believe that if you are serious about starting a business and you are making some decent income and then 40% of your monthly earnings is a very good thing to keep towards starting your business.

The amount of money to set aside for business depends solely on the type or business. You will need a very high amount of money if you aim to set aside a very big business.

I started my business with the little amount I have and i have been managing the business since and I am also working in a private organisation where I using at least 40% to add to my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds