Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

The amount that I set for my business depends on the size of the business and what I want the business to produce that is exactly the determining factor of the amount to put on the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money here is not that easy as it is not even enough for you to feed your family but then if you want to be financially free then you definitely have to open a business. I am currently serving about 10,000 Naira every month towards starting my own business.

I set aside $2000 for my business and it is going to be enough for me after doing research and and a lot of concentration that is what I need taste and it's going to be enough.

I set aside $2000 for my business and it is going to be enough for me after doing research and and a lot of concentration that is what I need taste and it's going to be enough.
That's a really good amount and I believe you would make some good profit from your business, if you don't mind sharing what kind of business are operating currently cos I am looking for some good ideas too.

The amount of money that I set aside for my offline business is close to $1000. This money will be enough to start up the business and it will grow later to a big conglomerate.
1,000 dollars is definitely a good amount of money that you can keep if you want to start your own business. It is probably going to take you some time in order to get it but it is going to be worth it.

That's a really good amount and I believe you would make some good profit from your business, if you don't mind sharing what kind of business are operating currently cos I am looking for some good ideas too.
It is very wonderful to have a very good amount of money to invest on a business and that is basically what I did but I must confess that that $2000 isn't even enough run it.

I have almost $200 set aside for my business and it is really interesting for me to make sure I learn so much before investing , that is why I am taking time to do everything expected of me .

The amount of money set aside for the business which solely depend on the size of the business and the type of the business. These are the two major driving factors.

It would be very nice to set aside close to $2000 for my offline business. This morning actually found the business properly in a way that it could be very successful and many things will be added.

If I could lay my hands on 2000 dollars I think it should be enough for me to make a successful business offline and online depending on the amount of money that was invested.

The amount to set aside for once pieces it will depend on the size of the business and the type of business that you want to do. If the business is a capital intensive one you would need a huge capital.

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
You must really be an ambitious man for you to be serving half of your salary. This is something that I will literally do but then the remaining of the money is not going to be enough to take care of my bills.

Many people fail in there business because the do not set aside money for there business. I personally do not have a business yet because of the lack of capital.

It will be a thing of joy if I could have access to grants that is worth $5000 and this will actually give me an edge in my business because you need a lot of capital.

It will be a thing of joy if I could have access to grants that is worth $5000 and this will actually give me an edge in my business because you need a lot of capital.
Capital is really Vital towards the growth of any business, but if you don't have a good plan and a strategy that works your capital might not even do much for you. What kind of business are you currently operating?

Actually for now, I do not set aside anything for business because I am just depending on my online earnings and it is much for me either to even start a business in my country.

The amount of money set aside for the business depends on the size and the type of the business that you want me to put your hands into and that is a determining factor.

If I have close to $2000 I think you should be enough for me to run my business as it were now because this amount of money is a huge sum of money in my home country to start a business.

At this present moment where everything in my country is hard, even the money to do business, so I do not save anything aside other than to continue my business.

I set aside 10% of my income for most business Building and Investment. I also spend about 70% of my time on building business that you later bring in passive income for me in the nearest future. My plan is to have multiple streams of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds