Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

I will try to set more money as much as I can so that even if the business doesn’t go as planned I will not find my self wanting .if the business also pushes through then am ready to go

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I don't have savings for business because I am not interested to establish a business anytime soon offline. In due time I will dedicate some money for business depending on the type of business I will establish

I will try to set more money as much as I can so that even if the business doesn’t go as planned I will not find my self wanting .if the business also pushes through then am ready to go
Its only the rich and the wealthy people who has more than enough money that usually set aside money for business , and If you are also running a small business, you can set aside some amount of money for your business .

The more I gain the more I invest that's why principle. There is no limit to how much I set aside for my business,all what I own is my investment.

When it comes to investing money, one of the most important things, in my opinion, is to properly diversify. It's also crucial to have a cash reserve on hand in case you need it. Making strategies for your company is essential, and you should aim to maximize the return on your working capital investments. Currently, I'm engaged with this.

How much money would you say you try to set aside for your business? I try to set aside a much as possible. I try to budget out my whole year, and usually I do a good job of that. Each year is different though. What about you?
In my business, I divide quiet a lot of money aside. The first section goes to my business. I set %20 of the profit to my business savings. %10 to my personal savings. The rest is then shared to other things.

In my business, I divide quiet a lot of money aside. The first section goes to my business. I set %20 of the profit to my business savings. %10 to my personal savings. The rest is then shared to other things.

The amount of money you save may depend a lot on how much money you make. I do not make that much money and therefore now I am focusing more on saving more money.

The amount of money you save may depend a lot on how much money you make. I do not make that much money and therefore now I am focusing more on saving more money.
Oh okay. As for me, I try as much as possible to save no matter the amount that I make. It's not easy though, but I think it's work saving. It might take a lot of time to save a lot of money.

Oh okay. As for me, I try as much as possible to save no matter the amount that I make. It's not easy though, but I think it's work saving. It might take a lot of time to save a lot of money.

I can understand that because i am also going through the same conditions as well. Right now i am making less amount of money and I am having a really harder time saving money.

I can understand that because i am also going through the same conditions as well. Right now i am making less amount of money and I am having a really harder time saving money.
You don't need to make a lot of money before you start saving. You can make it to a routine or a must for you to save at least 10% or 20% of your income and that way you can also be able to save when you start making a lot of it.

You don't need to make a lot of money before you start saving. You can make it to a routine or a must for you to save at least 10% or 20% of your income and that way you can also be able to save when you start making a lot of it.

I think that you do need to make much money in order to save. This is because since inflation is increasing so much, you will be needing to make much money in order to save.

In my location, the dollar percentage has been decreased as compared to some previous months ago. Due to this, it might be a little bit complicated to save. Yet still I do my best to save.

I think that you do need to make much money in order to save. This is because since inflation is increasing so much, you will be needing to make much money in order to save.
Probably, when you cultivate the habit of saving money when you are making little amount of money then from there you can also develop the habit of saving. That will automatically help you to be prudent when you start making a lot of it.

The people buying and saving in dollars has been hit hard for sometimes now because dollar to naira has depreciate in value which is why they have lost a huge amount of money.
In my location, the dollar percentage has been decreased as compared to some previous months ago. Due to this, it might be a little bit complicated to save. Yet still I do my best to save.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds