Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

Business is a continuous process that no amount of money set can be quite enough to run it successfully. The level of you saving to start a business, depends greatly on the level of your income. For that I haven't save anything much for the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The amount of money that was set aside for Business must be enough for the business to run very smoothly. The amount of money needed to run the business depends on the size of the business.

I am a daily worker and I earned my income based on the hours of my work. I have tried to save more than 50% of my income because I want to start a new life of being independent of working for someone.

This is always dependent on the particular project that I am planning to achieve with that business . For example the money that I am going to save for creating a new department and the money that I am going to save to hire a new employee is going to be different.

The amount of money that was set aside for Business must be enough for the business to run very smoothly. The amount of money needed to run the business depends on the size of the business.
The leverage should be an amount that could be use to run the business with not hiccups. Although it is always good to start very small but if the amount isn't enough it could be very detrimental.

Actually I have not set anything reasonable for starting my offline or my new business because the level of my income this days is very low due to the economic situation of my area and some government policies.

Well I don't sets up aside any money for business now , the reason is because I don't have it in my plan to start up a business now, I may decide to start up a business in the future but for now I'm focusing on so many things and those are the things that is taking up my time.

Usually I do plan to meet up with a target at the end of this year because I have a constant income supply but for the past two months I could not meet up because of the poor economic situation.
For me, I have not started setting aside money for business. But I will start doing so as soon as I start earning better income. I think the amount I set aside will depend on how much I have decided will be enough for me to start the business.
The amount of money you will save to start a new business, depends mostly on the amount of income you generated. You can not save what you dont have in the name starting a business.

Last edited:
With proper record and accounting principles at year end it will reveal how profitable the business has fared.And in light of that if there is profit then about 50% can be ploughed back into the business.
With proper record and accounting principles at year end it will reveal how profitable the business has fared.And in light of that if there is profit then about 50% can be ploughed back into the business.

I am still working so hard to have something at hand. I stopped saving for my new business because my income was cut short at my working place and that makes me to be financially weak.

I have currently set aside close to $100 right now and I am forgetting to reach the $100 Mark before I start the business I am having in mind to do, because money is important.

Actually I haven't set any amount of money to start running a business not simply because I am not yet ready and my financial strength is very low compared to what I will save. I am still battling with some stuffs that it will definitely distract in handling the business.

Presently now I want to start a small business and quite ok I have kept about $228 to just start the business and whenever it start growing, i will try to improve my business.

Actually business is a continuous process that is done or improved on daily basis and there is no specific amount of money that will be quite enough to start a business. I have save not less than 70% of my income to start a business.

I am usually very careful whenever it comes to anything about my business. The money that I set aside right now is more than 50% of my income and that is because I want to speed up the process and create the business before the ending of this year.

I currently have about $80 specifically set aside for my business and this is what really keeps me going. I am interested in making it at least $100 or $200 by month end.

The money needed to be set aside for your business as a reserve fund depends on the business you are running, the money must be enough to sort the business if the business is facing any challenges.

I usually try to keep at least 10 percent of the money I am making online for my business, it's part of my plans of raising money towards raising funds as I don't want to start on loans.

I don't really have a fixed amount that I set for business. The amount used for business depends on the type of business. Some business are capital intensive.

Currently I have nothing less than $70 set aside to be able to start a small business of which I believe such amount of money won't be enough but I am still working so hard if I could have more than that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds