Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

At the end of last year, I learned a skill that has always been on my mind and u am currently making sure that I gather as much money as possible to start it fully.
It is good to gather some amount of money fist before diving into any business. The capital should come first because it's definitely the most important thing that is needed .

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, business is a continuous process just as planning which most be done on daily basis. I haven't set any amount of money that I may consider as enough because the more you are into a business, the more is expected of you to invest.

It is good to gather some amount of money fist before diving into any business. The capital should come first because it's definitely the most important thing that is needed .
When you are thinking of starting a business , you must have been saving or starts saving immediately in order to have a good business and not go into getting loan to start a business.

I intend to set aside $100 for a little business that I got to learn the secrets Last year. This is why I am bent on making sure I save as much money as possible to get it done.

When you are thinking of starting a business , you must have been saving or starts saving immediately in order to have a good business and not go into getting loan to start a business.
Getting a loan to start a business is definitely not the best way to go at all . The best way is to raise funds from friends and families or through a fundraising program. That's simply the way to go.

A minimum of one thousand dollars is what potential business owners should consider before ever starting the business. This helps to avoid being victim of circumstances.

The amount to set aside depends on the type of business that you wished to venture into. If the business is capital intensive, then ,you will have to ensure that you have enough money to start with.

Personally I am not even planning of starting a business anytime soon about the amount of money needed in starting up a business is completely dependent on the type of business you are establishing. Obviously bigger business will require bigger capital

I have set aside only a small money, but it seems I would be taking loan to continue with the business as hustling to get the needed money is getting difficult due to so many pressure.

Funding is normally something that usually becomes very difficult for a lot of people because they usually try to use businesses as they are alternative source of income . Whenever I have a business idea in mind I usually reduce the amount of my spending and channel everything into preparation.

Well depends on your business some businesses doesn't need that much money for example if you have a company that provides workers for other companies or works toward getting companies collaborating with each other (like me) you can start with 100$
Maybe if you have a shop or working as a merchant were most work depends on the money you got I will say save as much as possible

The money to set aside for a business can't be exact because the more money you put in the business, the more bigger it becomes. If a business is big ,ofcourse we should expect higher returns.

The money to set aside for a business can't be exact because the more money you put in the business, the more bigger it becomes. If a business is big ,ofcourse we should expect higher returns.
You won't known the exact amount of money needed to start your busuness but all you need ro knownis get the rough estimate of the amount needed because you might still need more in the process .

You won't known the exact amount of money needed to start your busuness but all you need ro knownis get the rough estimate of the amount needed because you might still need more in the process .
You should know the amount to leverage on. That is the exact or the minimum amount that could be used to kick-start the business. One should be able to estimate that very quickly.

I am not only thinking of saving so much money to start my business because I know I can easily take a loan from different applications on Google play store and start my business whenever I want to do so.

I understand you , I said i had a rough estimate of the amount needed for the business and when i started the business , the money i saved is not enough but almost enough ,
You should know the amount to leverage on. That is the exact or the minimum amount that could be used to kick-start the business. One should be able to estimate that very quickly.

I am usually very passionate about business even though I do not make so much money as I know that I can be able to be completely free from poverty if I get it right . This is why more than 50% of my monthly income right now is going towards savings in order to start my own business.

I understand you , I said i had a rough estimate of the amount needed for the business and when i started the business , the money i saved is not enough but almost enough ,
The leverage would be the minimum amount that Is required to keep the business functional. This is very necessary to be used as part of the planning stages. That is exactly the major point.

Currently I have not set any amount of money to run business yet due to some reasons. My income is very low and my expenditure is very high and that makes it very difficult for me to be able to save but I am still planning because I definitely want to have a business of my own.

The amount of money to set aside for a business depends largely on the type of business that one is really doing. I will always prefer to work put enough money on offline business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds