Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

The amount to set aside for the business is largely dependent on the type of business. Some business are capital intensive while some business are not capital intensive.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am only going to save as much money as I am making in the moment because I am not even making enough money right now. This is why I have decided to be saving at least $30 every month was starting a business.

I believe that if I can be able to keep 20% of all my incoming a month then I should be able to start a very good business at the end of 2 years or even at 1 years and 6 months.

I think people should use extra money they have to start something small it most not be big amounts of money, it is good to start small, when you noticed that people are demanding for your goods in high amount, then you supply more and make more money.

Presently, i use all I have to fund my business. I do not use my money on other things rather my business. That's what I do Presently and thr result I get is encouraging.
Well, that's certainly a good thing to do, judging from the confidence you have in your self to make profit from the business, but you can still safe up some of your funds for a different business so you can diversify your sources of income.

I started my business from scratch so I cant really know the actual amount I used in setting up the business because I am always updating the business whenever I am financially buoyant

Well, that's certainly a good thing to do, judging from the confidence you have in your self to make profit from the business, but you can still safe up some of your funds for a different business so you can diversify your sources of income.
That is absolutely correct. Presently, my businesses needs funds and that is the major reason why I am not considering savings. Ofcourse, savings is very important and also necessary.

It is a very difficult thing starting and maintaining a business in this part of the world nowadays and that is why I want to take as much time as I want. I will generally keep 30% of all my monthly income in preparation.

Personally I can't tell the specific amount of money to which I have set aside to start any business because I believe it's a continuous process which always requires money on daily basis as it grows.

If I could get $500 my offline business will do well. I mentioned the $500 because the business is already established. The business that are readily available will need less capital.

It really depends on the amount I have in my account and the profits I earned that week. If you have more money in your account, you can actually invest more money to grow your account

If I can be able to save money in such a way that I am going to develop up to $3000 then my business is definitely going to be blowing. Anything smaller than that will be good but it is not going to make it reach the level I want.

Business money is one of the most important aspect of my earnings and I always try not to be able to spend from it. I am usually budgeting about 20% of every money that I am making at the end of the month.

I started my current business with a very low amount of money and I am actually very proud that it has been doing very well but I am saving some money also so that I can be able to expand it.

The amount that should be set aside for my kind of business should be minimum of $1000. One need to be very ready to invest substantial amount of money to make more money

The amount of money set aside for the business will depend on the size of the business and the scale of production. This is exactly the determinants of the amount needed to start a business.

If I could have access to 2000 dollars will be enough for me establish a good offline business or too hard to the existing offline business that I have. This is the best way to do it.

If I have up to 1000 dollars I will use it to augment the capital I have for my business. It will go a long way to access to my offline business I want to make it bounce back.

40% of your monthly income is actually a very good investment for starting your business and it will be a very nice thing if you continue like that. I am just leaving around 20% right now.

The amount to set aside for a business will determine the size of the business and the type of business that you are willing to try out. Some businesses are capital intensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds