Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

When it comes to my business, I have always made it a plan to invest at least a minimum of $500 in the business to boost my productivity over the years.
I've always believed that your business plan is the best thing that is going to tell you the amount of money that you need to set aside for the running of your business especially on daily basis.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, I have not started setting aside money for business. But I will start doing so as soon as I start earning better income. I think the amount I set aside will depend on how much I have decided will be enough for me to start the business.
Once you have a business plan for your business you will definitely know the right amount of money that is required for you to keep aside for the running of your business so that you will not face financial challenges.

In order to Set aside miney to start your business , you must first have a business plan, when making research on the planning, it is by then that you will know the rough estimate needed to start the business.

Saving for a business will depend on the kind of business you want to do. Remember you have to start from zero, budgeting for everything in terms of advertisement, rental, products, salaries and on salaries you must have at least a 3 months salary budget.

I have set aside some money for my business but the kind of online business that i engaged in doesn't actually give me room to mention the specific amount because the money needed could be very huge.

The major prerequisite of any business is the availability of capital and for a business to grow substantially you will need a good capital, but the amount depends on the individual and the nature of the business.

I have been into business for quite sometimes now even though I have no intention to start a new one but based on my previous experience, no amount of money will be enough to start a business but you just have to do your best.

I have been into business for quite sometimes now even though I have no intention to start a new one but based on my previous experience, no amount of money will be enough to start a business but you just have to do your best.
No amount of money is enough and sufficient to start a business , so when you are starting a business , you need to do a rough estimate becuase you might spend than the initial money planned.

I currently do not have any solid business project that I am currently managing but I have been making plans . I have decided that I am going to be setting about 25% of my monthly income into one day opening my own personal business and it has been going well so far.

My business is a work in progress so i don't really have much money in my reserve fund to boast about my business future but with time I will be able to shape the business to my taste.

How much money would you say you try to set aside for your business? I try to set aside a much as possible. I try to budget out my whole year, and usually I do a good job of that. Each year is different though. What about you?
It all depend whether you are working and doing a side business at the same time.But for me personally i am mainly engage in the running of my business,and i save some substantive amount based on strategic needs of the business.
How much money would you say you try to set aside for your business? I try to set aside a much as possible. I try to budget out my whole year, and usually I do a good job of that. Each year is different though. What about you?
It all depend whether you are working and doing a side business at the same time.But for me personally i am mainly engage in the running of my business,and i save some substan

Last edited:
I think I will set aside at least 40 percent of my earning. I will invest it on advertising the business both offline and online. You need to invest in your business to be able to make money money, that's just the rule of business

I think I will set aside at least 40 percent of my earning. I will invest it on advertising the business both offline and online. You need to invest in your business to be able to make money money, that's just the rule of business
The best thing to do when working online or offline is to always set aside some amount of you money before reinvesting , at least savung between thirty to fourty percentage is good.

I always try to make business plans together with my group and as such we have agreed that we are going to be injecting 10% of our monthly earnings into plans for our business. This is not much but in the next 24 months we should actually be having enough money that should be enough for us to start a decent business.

I always try to make business plans together with my group and as such we have agreed that we are going to be injecting 10% of our monthly earnings into plans for our business. This is not much but in the next 24 months we should actually be having enough money that should be enough for us to start a decent business.
I am working in a private instutution and i also have a small business which I want to keep upgrading and that's the reason why i am working in an offline business organisation, and monthly I am pumping fourty percent of my salary into my business,

Well, for me I have not set much and enough for me to run a business because I believe, there is no amount of money will be enough to run a business effectively because it needed input on daily basis to make it grow.

My business doesn't require much money for a start up, I have save close to 300 dollars for my business and I will be starting it on the first week of July

For running a business you have to spend less and get big returns in the beginning as the revenues are minimal and aren't enough to recover your spending first years.

Thats a good way to start a business , i have been running my business over two years now , and actually I started with a good amount no money and I usually save 30% of my gain in my reserve fund just in case of the future.
My business doesn't require much money for a start up, I have save close to 300 dollars for my business and I will be starting it on the first week of July

At the end of last year, I learned a skill that has always been on my mind and u am currently making sure that I gather as much money as possible to start it fully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds