Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

You should have passion what you do in life even via online. If what you do doesn't talky with your plans, and passion then that means you're not ready to take it high. Always choose your investment option better, forex or crypto, binary, stocks are all there for you to choose.
yes although I have not regretted ever since I come into cryptocurrency,, as I am still moving with full passion but what I'm trying to say is that when I was first introduced into it I didn't put much interest,sometimes it is always people that can actually make other people to be inspired by something and that is what my mentor did to me

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really have a business yet but I am planning on starting one before the end of this year. It may be an online business because I am always online and I have online business ideas.

Anyone eager to achieve success in whatever business he chooses should start somewhere via his business idea, as long as he has some capital. He shouldn't wait too long to make the complete capital to start in a big way, cos delay might cos the business to be get started again.

Like seriously am still saving to reach the particular amount of capital to startup my business tho,and I hope I could be able to save much this year so that I can start up early next year I guess. My budget for the business capital is around #2.5million tho.
That is huge amount? Is it in usd or any local currency? I too had invested around 70,000 usd in my initial business. Though I had gained some profits but it did not go very well and later I shifted to other business.

yes although I have not regretted ever since I come into cryptocurrency,, as I am still moving with full passion but what I'm trying to say is that when I was first introduced into it I didn't put much interest,sometimes it is always people that can actually make other people to be inspired by something and that is what my mentor did to me
Kudos to your mentor for bringing you onboard into the world of digital coins to come make a dream career from it in the future. I was motivated through the success of those i know, that's why I'm so interested in crypto.

There is no actual money I injected into my business, it was gradual financing from my salary. I continued to add some amounts of money to my business when I was about to start it. There wasn't exact amounts, I just added it according to what I have at the particular time.

There is no actual money I injected into my business, it was gradual financing from my salary. I continued to add some amounts of money to my business when I was about to start it. There wasn't exact amounts, I just added it according to what I have at the particular time.
when I was starting my first business I invested not less than $1000 in starting up the business because I wanted the business to be stable and be able to generate income that will be enough for me to pay the few workers that I started with.

Most of my business are online business and it is paid to post site and I do not invest anything since i started, so I can say that I really need data subscription and phone with power. That was only what I needed in my online business.

Most of my business are online business and it is paid to post site and I do not invest anything since i started, so I can say that I really need data subscription and phone with power. That was only what I needed in my online business.
Lol, that's not business, that's gig, you have your phone and data for working online. That's part of your expenses too, but you can't count it as part of your investment for business, LoL.

The only money I invested on any business was around 2017. The business actually never went well because it was a Ponzi scheme and I lost the money.

I have never invested in any thing, neither in share market, not in any business of my own, I have not even started to invest in crypto currency because it is illegal here

Well depending on the business which i started back then i think it was a little above $15 which i was able to use to get things off the ground and built it to something profitable and sold off ad moved onto other profitable businesses.
One thing i have always done is to make sure i weigh my chances and do a good study of what I'm going into.

Lol, that's not business, that's gig, you have your phone and data for working online. That's part of your expenses too, but you can't count it as part of your investment for business, LoL.
Well, if you said that it is not a business that it is gig, I always believe that anything that you can do to generate income for you is always business, so okay if you're saying that this one is not business okay what do you call anything that generate monthly income for you ?

In the early days of my crypto currency business because i am a crypto trader , i invested about a $100 in my crypto business and now i am making some more profit as time goes on

I'm still working on a business now but a set up during my school days then was set up with approximately 25/ US dollars because of the costumes and apparels wehad to buy for the party.

What kind of business did you start? Was it all about selling cotumes? I am not sure if it is a good business, as costume selling is not that much lucrative in my country. However, selling ladies clothes and garment is much popular business in my area.

What kind of business did you start? Was it all about selling cotumes? I am not sure if it is a good business, as costume selling is not that much lucrative in my country. However, selling ladies clothes and garment is much popular business in my area.
Costume selling is all about connections and I was lucky to get one then with an organization that helped me start and always contacted whenever they were going on a movie set.

Costume selling is all about connections and I was lucky to get one then with an organization that helped me start and always contacted whenever they were going on a movie set.

If you have contacts then I think you can earn money selling costumes. I think people need costumes for parties and for school plays. This is where you must need contacts so that you can sell more and earn a good amount of money.

The money used for business start up depends on the type of business you are trying to start , there are some business that requires a low amount of money while some require you to have over a million.
There is no limit of amount of money that ca be use to start up a business. I started with 150000 Naira for my small scale business. The capital require depend on the nature of the business one want to do. No amount is to small to start up a business.

If you have contacts then I think you can earn money selling costumes. I think people need costumes for parties and for school plays. This is where you must need contacts so that you can sell more and earn a good amount of money.
School parties, school functions are our guys too but not the main target, the main target then was the media and play houses as they always dress fine and wear a lot of costumes and I don't know small about it.

Well, if you said that it is not a business that it is gig, I always believe that anything that you can do to generate income for you is always business, so okay if you're saying that this one is not business okay what do you call anything that generate monthly income for you ?
You call it occupation, job which you do to generate money. Not all money generating task are called business. Remember business is all about risk. No risk taking no business, take note. But your job or occupation, you don't have to take such kind of risk, just go to work and expect your monthly stipend.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds