Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

I understand that your own business/investment option is forex trading. And i see you so determined to take it high via forex and surely you'll achieve greater height from it.
Lolz,I have never had any idea of how to trade forex because I don't consider it as the best form of investment to me although a lot of people are making money from it, I rather concentrate on cryptocurrencies that I am now than Forex.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lolz,I have never had any idea of how to trade forex because I don't consider it as the best form of investment to me although a lot of people are making money from it, I rather concentrate on cryptocurrencies that I am now than Forex.
I forgot that yours is crypto trading and not forex trading. Yes no doubt, lots of people are making money through forex, same as crypto. It just depends on one's skill and passion on any of them to carry on.

I forgot that yours is crypto trading and not forex trading. Yes no doubt, lots of people are making money through forex, same as crypto. It just depends on one's skill and passion on any of them to carry on.
yes, but I understand that cryptocurrency is much more easier to make money from because at least there is a possibility of predicting the volatile market,but it seems that Forex trading is somehow more volatile than cryptocurrency trading, I don't know.

yes, but I understand that cryptocurrency is much more easier to make money from because at least there is a possibility of predicting the volatile market,but it seems that Forex trading is somehow more volatile than cryptocurrency trading, I don't know.
Crypto is more volatile, but forex can easily liquidate your funds without much technical know-how skill. You need to be skilled applying those options of forex to trade and make profit bigger than your loss.

I haven't really started my own personal business but I am planning on doing that before the end of this year or early next year. I think I may start with about 100 to 1000 dollars.
At my early business startup and invest in not less than 2000 dollars in starting of my business, that money was enough for me to support my business fully without borrowing or asking for help.

Crypto is more volatile, but forex can easily liquidate your funds without much technical know-how skill. You need to be skilled applying those options of forex to trade and make profit bigger than your loss.
Lolz,you are really intelligent and it seems you have a lot of ideas of most of these things, it seems you are a deep researcher and you always like to know everything that has to do with online earning,i wish to be like you..I didn't know crypto is more volatile.

I haven't really started a business but I am planning on starting one before the end of this year or early next year. Time has been my biggest challenge because I am also a student.

Lolz,you are really intelligent and it seems you have a lot of ideas of most of these things, it seems you are a deep researcher and you always like to know everything that has to do with online earning,i wish to be like you..I didn't know crypto is more volatile.
Lol, you're already learned in the world of digitalization. Forex is less volatile cos the Fiat currencies doesn't easily pump up and fall flat the way crypto does. But regardless of that, it is risky. It has options that is similar to Future trading his crypto, that can help liquidate one's fund if care is not taking.

Lol, you're already learned in the world of digitalization. Forex is less volatile cos the Fiat currencies doesn't easily pump up and fall flat the way crypto does. But regardless of that, it is risky. It has options that is similar to Future trading his crypto, that can help liquidate one's fund if care is not taking.
I have try to trade forex using metatrader 5 demo account, I didn't have any fundamental skill to analyse the market or technical skill to analyse it, that one is always the most difficult because it might take a very long time for a loss trade to return like how cryptocurrency value will bounce back.

I have try to trade forex using metatrader 5 demo account, I didn't have any fundamental skill to analyse the market or technical skill to analyse it, that one is always the most difficult because it might take a very long time for a loss trade to return like how cryptocurrency value will bounce back.
Laughs, it doesn't take a long time, if you're accustomed to it. Their is a guy called victor at our making money WhatsApp group, he's a forex trader you can PM him, and get some update about forex trading from him. He got basic knowledge about forex trading.

I started my business with 500 hundred dollars and now I don't even know if the business is going up or down in terms of money generated

Laughs, it doesn't take a long time, if you're accustomed to it. Their is a guy called victor at our making money WhatsApp group, he's a forex trader you can PM him, and get some update about forex trading from him. He got basic knowledge about forex trading.
OK actually when I was first coming into online world of making money I did not actually put so much interest in cryptocurrency, I was very much interested in forex but as times goes on I come to find out that forex may not actually be for me, ok I won't mine trying.

Even though I don't really have a business set up now, but I do know that the capital a business requires depends on the kind of business too. For instance, the capital you need to start up a poultry farm is not same amount you need to start up a computer service centre. I am really doing everything possible to start a business of my own soon. That is my little contribution.

I haven't started a business before so I don't know how much can start a business. But I will advice if you start a business with 70 percent of your business budget then keep the remaining amount as the backup so that your business will not collapse
As for me I've done many businesses and presently I'm running two businesses concurrently. My first business as little boy, I can remember is started it with around 2,500 naira which is about $20 of that time. This business grew a bit before I started to encounter some challenges.

I don't have a business and I am not planning to start a business any time soon, however, my friends have invested a small amount in their online business and made great profits.

OK actually when I was first coming into online world of making money I did not actually put so much interest in cryptocurrency, I was very much interested in forex but as times goes on I come to find out that forex may not actually be for me, ok I won't mine trying.
You should have passion what you do in life even via online. If what you do doesn't talky with your plans, and passion then that means you're not ready to take it high. Always choose your investment option better, forex or crypto, binary, stocks are all there for you to choose.

I spent $200 for my first business, I was 22 years back them. I raised capital from burrowing from friends, family, my saving as well as loan. I had to pay back loan but I did not return money burrowed from friends and family.

I actually didn't invest that much onto into my first business as at the time I got to start one. I started fom the scratch and build it up to where it is today

I spent $200 for my first business, I was 22 years back them. I raised capital from burrowing from friends, family, my saving as well as loan. I had to pay back loan but I did not return money burrowed from friends and family.
That's a reasonable amount for some mini business start up here in my country. Its a pity that you never returned the borrowed funds from friends and family.

That's a reasonable amount for some mini business start up here in my country. Its a pity that you never returned the borrowed funds from friends and family.
During my early business startup I invest not less than $1000 on the business which has started and the business was growing in a gradual process, this morning was my long time savings

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds