Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

When I launche dmy first website it cost be just under $11. I bought a domain for 99 cents and bought hosting for $9.88. However, my second year cost increased.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm about to invest about $250 in importation of silicon products for resell in the country and quickly making it go viral due to the weather and season we're experiencing. A lot of the budget is going to be spent on adverts to drive traffic and gauge people's response to our product before we can go all in due to their demand of which we're hoping the result in our favor.

I invested with over $500 during the early start up of my business. It didn't make me much after the first two yesrs of investment. But later on it started making sales, and i started seeing result.

I do not have a business now and I am still planning to have a business as soon as possible because that is all i want and that is also the reason I work online,i have map out my business plan and I think it will require about $ 1000 to set it up.

I do not have a business now and I am still planning to have a business as soon as possible because that is all i want and that is also the reason I work online,i have map out my business plan and I think it will require about $ 1000 to set it up.
That's a very huge amount for a start up business. Though I wish you good luck for your project. May I know, which sector you preferred for your Business?

I invested $1000 to build a website and an app. In 7-8 months I managed to sell my app for $1000 and recover my investment. Now, I earn from my website, which is all profits

That's a very huge amount for a start up business. Though I wish you good luck for your project. May I know, which sector you preferred for your Business?
I want to set up an internet cafe that has to do with printing and computer research, in this type of business I will need a photocopy machine because it is necessary and I also need a generator and some computers. What do you think.

I want to set up an internet cafe that has to do with printing and computer research, in this type of business I will need a photocopy machine because it is necessary and I also need a generator and some computers. What do you think.
Will that require that huge sum of money? I don't think it is that much expensive to start a cafe and printing business. Only half the amount will do the work.

There is no limit of amount of money that ca be use to start up a business. I started with 150000 Naira for my small scale business. The capital require depend on the nature of the business one want to do. No amount is to small to start up a business.
I am quite amazed by the amount of money that you use in starting up your small scale business and I am so proud that you are successful in this business for you to be able to advise us on business start up strategies.

Will that require that huge sum of money? I don't think it is that much expensive to start a cafe and printing business. Only half the amount will do the work.
Lolz, first I will need a generator to start with, I will also need a photocopying machine, I'll need at least two to three computers, I need a table and other office appliances, I'll then rent a shop for at least 2 years, don't you think this will take all the money ?

My first business idea actually required lots of money then but I had to cut my coat according to my size because I didn't have much on me at that time. So my first business ever took.almost 50k from me and it was a great experience

Lolz, first I will need a generator to start with, I will also need a photocopying machine, I'll need at least two to three computers, I need a table and other office appliances, I'll then rent a shop for at least 2 years, don't you think this will take all the money ?
It might take in your country, but here in our country 5000 USD will do the work. Yes, we also need all the stuffs you have mentioned above, even then also the expenditure should not go 5000 here.

The capital outlay of a business demands that a good proportion be set aside to be expended on such transaction.
One should be spent should still have leftovers to cushion any unforeseen effects that a new business might cause. It really doesn't matter how one starts with, one just have to be profitable and sustainable.

I am still saving up for my business enterprise which I should get going with anytime soon but I once had a business when I was in school, event planning I simply just needed connection, but sometimes I had to use my personal funds to tie up loose ends.

The capital outlay of a business demands that a good proportion be set aside to be expended on such transaction.
One should be spent should still have leftovers to cushion any unforeseen effects that a new business might cause. It really doesn't matter how one starts with, one just have to be profitable and sustainable.
Investing all the money at once is a very poor execution of plans. A good management plan should have segregation of funds according to different stages of the business. And should invest amount accordingly.

It might take in your country, but here in our country 5000 USD will do the work. Yes, we also need all the stuffs you have mentioned above, even then also the expenditure should not go 5000 here.
The $5000 should be about 2.5 million naira over here, i think it might not be up to the 2.5 million but at least after setting up everything I should just expect everything to be up to 2 million naira if am not mistaken. Do you think it is going to reach that price ?

I haven't really started my own personal business but I am planning on doing that before the end of this year or early next year. I think I may start with about 100 to 1000 dollars.
When I'm starting up my business I invested 2000 dollars in my business and this has helped the business to grow over time without suffering any financial losses.

It was an online business and I didn't invest so much then because I didn't know how to go about it , I think the amount of money i invested y
then was about $50, I've been able to grow the amount of money to a reasonable capital now.

I invested $1000 to build a website and an app. In 7-8 months I managed to sell my app for $1000 and recover my investment. Now, I earn from my website, which is all profits
I admire your propensity for earning. That capital is big money here although if your business plan works well I believe that it is easy to recover. However, I am behind in website development now that I have a lot to learn particularly with the monetizing of the site. My spare time is not enough.

The truth is I haven't really invested in a reasonable amount of money you know any business because I am not really ready for that now but I think it should be at least $100 if I really want to start.
[automerge]1624808367[/automerge]
I have not ventured into any serious business before but I would be doing that very soon especially offline business even though I trade crypto-currencies but I do not consider it as one of my business ventures yet.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds