Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

I first of all how to invest $200 in my business. It started to become more comfortable and then I was able to get people trusted me and I was able to raise another $200.
I started a baking business not long ago and i started with over $1000 , And as the business was going on , I tried raising anither $500 to join the business start up .

Advertisement Placeholder
I started a baking business not long ago and i started with over $1000 , And as the business was going on , I tried raising anither $500 to join the business start up .
Baking business may require some money, it depends on how you want the business to be , most importantly it is a simple business that can be established even with as low as $500.

It's fantastic that he successfully repaid the loan and is currently making money for himself.
He must have worked really hard to get such funds, in my opinion.

I dont really know the actual amount used in starting my business because i just continue investing and buying goods as long as I have the neccesary money to buy goods .

While starting up a business for the first we do face a lot of challenges but if you invest a good amount of money you can be on the winning side, and also having the experience of what you are doing is very important.

It depend on the kind of business you want to start. The last business I did, I remember, I invested $20 to learn about the business and invested about $40 to start the business. I make more than 5 times the value of what I invested to the business.

In my opinion, working for a corporation is less dangerous, and I also get paid when I take vacation or sick days, which is wonderful since you don't lose out on the money you deserve, as opposed to working for yourself in a private business where every day you are not working costs you money. What about you, though? What do you personally prefer?

It has been going very well so distant, the benefit is little but reliable. Trusting to grow, my exhortation will be: take it moderate, do not anticipate sudden and colossal benefit. You may in the long run do well.

In my opinion, working for a corporation is less dangerous, and I also get paid when I take vacation or sick days, which is wonderful since you don't lose out on the money you deserve, as opposed to working for yourself in a private business where every day you are not working costs you money. What about you, though? What do you personally prefer?
i understand your point , working for a cooperation or an organisation is less dangerous because you have nothing to loose , the owner of the business will be the one to bear the risk if theres any issue with the business .

therefore, the question does not apply to me. However, I have friends who started their business with just $10 and now generate at least $200 monthly profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds