Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

When I was starting my Barbing salon I spent of the 300,000 naira is that in the shop this is because I made all equipment available and the show and make it conducive for my customer

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
Like seriously am still saving to reach the particular amount of capital to startup my business tho,and I hope I could be able to save much this year so that I can start up early next year I guess. My budget for the business capital is around #2.5million tho.

I haven't started the actual business i really want to do but from my current business the finances invested has generated double the initial amount.

Like seriously am still saving to reach the particular amount of capital to startup my business tho,and I hope I could be able to save much this year so that I can start up early next year I guess. My budget for the business capital is around #2.5million tho.
If you start now to save it you can reach that amount come the said date you really need the money to land. You're optimistic, if you work harder one you can earn close to that amount by that time.
[automerge]1620761578[/automerge]
I'm a farmer who loves farming business. I invest about 15$ to gain some Experience about poultry farming, which seems a joke after reading, but all I need was to get experienced about poultry farming. So I made about 70/80$. Which gave me push and experience too. Now I'm Looking to invest more than 2000$ at once to start up my business.
Investing such reasonable amount of money into your business full-time should be implemented just as you said. Receiving tips from people who are experts is a step forward, which you made.

Last edited:
In my first business, the lack of capital was my greatest undoing as I didn't have much capital before I embarked on starting up the business. Although I have learnt from my mistake right now. I started this business with $300 and what I feel that I should have had to start up that business should be $1000.

In my first business, the lack of capital was my greatest undoing as I didn't have much capital before I embarked on starting up the business. Although I have learnt from my mistake right now. I started this business with $300 and what I feel that I should have had to start up that business should be $1000.
Is nice you've learned from your past shortcomings and moved on to achieve something better in the future. Starting small isn't bad, if you can manage it well you can still record success gradually.

When I launched my first business, a restaurant and bar, I invested just about $3k. sadly, the business failed due to mismanagement.
When I started my first business as an adult I could barely remember how much I started with but it must be around #50,000. Then I used the money to pay for workmanship and buy some farming chemicals.

I invested just about $200 in my first business. I was in college and I joined with some friends to start a publication. sadly, my business failed and I lost my all investment.

When we started a provision store at my house, we didn't spend up to $300, but we managed with the little we had And we were always reinvesting our profits.

The first business I ever did online was like I invested about $10. That is around 2017 and the business was a Ponzi scheme. I regretted venturing into it because I never made a dime.

I started a small business off manufacturing perfumes at an amount of R3000 and it's growing. I get ideas from the clients when coming to attraction for advertising.

A friend of mine used #100,000 which is $200 as his capital for a small scale importing business. He manage to grow the business to be worth $500.
Like i said i used almost #500,000 for business , 300,000 for business start up and 200,000 for strengthening the enterprise, you can start a business from scratch , but it depends on how you groom it.

I don't have a physical business but the online business I started few months ago I invested about $100 but since I was not good in the business my hundred dollars depreciate to about $30 before I started coming up in the business and now I have been able to make up to $200 and Above from my trading.

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
Hmm.. Well have not really invested much money into my present business because i'v to apply risk management this time around...

I don't have a physical business but the online business I started few months ago I invested about $100 but since I was not good in the business my hundred dollars depreciate to about $30 before I started coming up in the business and now I have been able to make up to $200 and Above from my trading.
Very good, that you later turned your $100 investment into $200 from your trading adventure. How is the trading time going now that the market is on the tumbling??

Startup capital is the money raised by an entrepreneur to underwrite the costs of a venture until it begins to turn a profits..many entrepreneurs prefer venture capital because its investors do not expect to be repaid until and unless the company becomes profitable.You will eventually do well

I haven't started the actual business i really want to do but from my current business the finances invested has generated double the initial amount.
I am quite impressed with the fact that you haven't started your main business yet but the business that you are doing right now has already generated double the amount you want so it is safe to say that you can use the amount of money that was generated from this your current business to start up your main business.

There is no limit of amount of money that ca be use to start up a business. I started with 150000 Naira for my small scale business. The capital require depend on the nature of the business one want to do. No amount is to small to start up a business.

I am quite impressed with the fact that you haven't started your main business yet but the business that you are doing right now has already generated double the amount you want so it is safe to say that you can use the amount of money that was generated from this your current business to start up your main business.
You're actually right but the finances generated is no where near the amount that will be enough to startup my desired business which is a business music studio.

I haven't really started my own personal business but I am planning on doing that before the end of this year or early next year. I think I may start with about 100 to 1000 dollars.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds