Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

The money a business owner requires to start a new business is known as startup capital. This money assists the company in covering its initial expenses, such as office space and supplies.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not started a business yet. However, I have been involved with people who started their business from scratch. Some invested a lot, some not so much.

Not much was invested. 300,000 Worth's of naira value was my kick off,I actually served as an apprentice for a business guru,so the funds was for my own start up.

I do not have a serious business yet but I am planning on opening one before the end of this year. I want to gather enough capital and knowledge before embarking on the journey.

I never invested money in an offline business. However, I invested money in online business. The last time I invested money in HYIP Programs and i lost $27. It was my hard earned cash because earning money online is a really tough job where I live. I do not plan to conduct an offline business as of now. Right now I am focusing on investing money in Paid to Click programs.

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
The caapital you used to start up depends on what you want to achieve in business.For me i started small in food edibles,and i started without an outlet but getting the products and stored at home and distribute to clients,I started with about $100.And when the profit starts coming i went out to hire an outlet

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
I think that it will depend on teh type of business that you are looking to run, but generally from what i believe, a third of your capital should go into your merchandise, a third should be for your advertising and a third for all of your other expenses. That should be a decent balance of capital.

I can't all that remember, but i know it is above $500 injected into business during its early start up last 4 years. I'm happy that the business is still up and running.

I think that it will depend on teh type of business that you are looking to run, but generally from what i believe, a third of your capital should go into your merchandise, a third should be for your advertising and a third for all of your other expenses. That should be a decent balance of capital.
Yes, spreading the capital that way will surely bring something tangible as long as you're moving that way, and spending less, and saving more incase of emergency future calls in your business.

Concerning how much capital was invested during my early business startup. Well, I don't actually have a business that I am running or have establishes but I believe the kind of business will determine the amount of capital to start with

Yes, spreading the capital that way will surely bring something tangible as long as you're moving that way, and spending less, and saving more incase of emergency future calls in your business.
Saving for an emergency situation is very important and i think that not many people consider these facts when they open a business and this is what will determine teh success or failure of many new businesses as well.

Saving for an emergency situation is very important and i think that not many people consider these facts when they open a business and this is what will determine teh success or failure of many new businesses as well.
That's true, people don't consider this kind of facts, they go straight investing all they had on a given business and not making plans to save money for emergency needs.

That's true, people don't consider this kind of facts, they go straight investing all they had on a given business and not making plans to save money for emergency needs.
I think that when you are starting a business people are still naive and they are more enthusiastic than anything so they are trying to start the business as soon as possible giving it as little thought as they can so they can speed up the implementation process.

I think that when you are starting a business people are still naive and they are more enthusiastic than anything so they are trying to start the business as soon as possible giving it as little thought as they can so they can speed up the implementation process.
I understand that their is naive, they feel enthusiastic too. But such naive shouldn't make them feel embroiled and take them away from doing the needful.

My own was actually an online business and when I started the business I didn't have any understanding about it and I invested about $60 in the business and I almost lose it all until I started having a mentor who guide and train me on how to do it and I've started making profit from it.

It has been going quite well so far, the profit is small but consistent. Hoping to expand, my advice will be: take it slow, don't expect sudden and huge profit. You will eventually do well.
for starting a business the profit is small but consistent It may give you a large profit, It works slowly in starting but the patient gives you well profit and expand it with starting.

Well the kind of business to be done would determine to an extent the amount that would be needed and prove sufficient, as there is lot to be considered prior

My own was actually an online business and when I started the business I didn't have any understanding about it and I invested about $60 in the business and I almost lose it all until I started having a mentor who guide and train me on how to do it and I've started making profit from it.
I understand that your own business/investment option is forex trading. And i see you so determined to take it high via forex and surely you'll achieve greater height from it.

I started forex business almost 8 years ago. In the initial stage I had invested exactly $100 in my trading account through my credit card. Initially I had made some profits, but later oi started to loose money as I was inexperienced that time. I almost lost $20, and the rest $80 I withdrew.

I'm still working on a business now but a set up during my school days then was set up with approximately 25/ US dollars because of the costumes and apparels wehad to buy for the party.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds