Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

My first business was buying and storing of goods, if the price increase then I sell them and it took me to spend at about 100$ to start mine.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
I think every business have it's financial requirements and thus there cannot be a specific amount spent on a business. The thing is that the initial Capital use to be huge

How much you need depends on the type of business you have. I do not have a business but I have friend who started a business with just $10 and now is makin good profits

I think every business have it's financial requirements and thus there cannot be a specific amount spent on a business. The thing is that the initial Capital use to be huge
Sure every business initiative have their own financial requirement, cos all business aren't one. We need some reasonable amount of money before starting up one in our fantasy in order not to face cash flow issues earlier time.

Sure every business initiative have their own financial requirement, cos all business aren't one. We need some reasonable amount of money before starting up one in our fantasy in order not to face cash flow issues earlier time.
Yeah , people in addition to capital budget for a new business also have their unforseen circumstances budget , whereby the money is used to support the capital budget in case of issues coming unexpectedly

The business I'm into presently didn't require much capital, because I started small but as time goes on I decided I wanted to start branding which will cost much.
I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??

Yeah , people in addition to capital budget for a new business also have their unforseen circumstances budget , whereby the money is used to support the capital budget in case of issues coming unexpectedly
Sure, we all know that business experience setback at tines due to circumstances unforeseen. If we don't have emergency savings for it, it will be ridiculous indeed.

Sure, we all know that business experience setback at tines due to circumstances unforeseen. If we don't have emergency savings for it, it will be ridiculous indeed.
All these consideration makes it difficult for entrepreneur to be able to meet up to the capital budget but then we can be able to start with what we have , time will tell what happens .

When I launched my first business, a restaurant and bar, I invested just about $3k. sadly, the business failed due to mismanagement.
Wow, its not easy, restaurant and a bar is a very lucrative business, am so sorry to hear that. I hope this did not discourage you from trying again. Its a good thing you have been able find out the cause why it failed the first time. Next time you can Start small and tackle that aspect.

I have not really invested in any business with reasonable amount of money yet but I am planning to do that and that will be probably over $100.

My first online business was when the first phase of the covid lock down was lifted . I created a small pol try farm for eggs production and it cost me about 100k naira.

I have not really invested in a reasonable amount of money on any business. But I think I would be doing that before the end of this year.

My first business was investing in btc my first capital was 13,000 Naira and as time went on I invested more but I am currently thinking of starting a new business

The truth is I haven't really invested in a reasonable amount of money you know any business because I am not really ready for that now but I think it should be at least $100 if I really want to start.
[automerge]1624808367[/automerge]
I have not ventured into any serious business before but I would be doing that very soon especially offline business even though I trade crypto-currencies but I do not consider it as one of my business ventures yet.
When I was starting up my business at an early stage I invest $1000 into the business and this help the business to grow well at its small scale level

As of me the I start my own business I start the business with the sum of hundred thousand naira 100k. Even though the amount was very small but I manage to start with it and that has make me to lean more about that business and that small amount has make me to be carefull on the business.

As of me the I start my own business I start the business with the sum of hundred thousand naira 100k. Even though the amount was very small but I manage to start with it and that has make me to lean more about that business and that small amount has make me to be carefull on the business.
I don't think the amount matters much if the business is small like a capital of $200 is enough. A home based business is one good idea to try just to learn the ins and outs of retailing. Food is always a popular item and you can sell food items if there is a demand in your area.

When I started my business there was no actual amounts of money that was set aside before I could start the business. It was a gradual investment, I keep funding it according to what I can afford at a time

I injected up to like 20000 to set up a business, particularly Blogging as at then. It should have been more than that if not because of the fact that I wrote topics on the blog myself, but I didn't make any profit from it

I am yet to acquire enough capital to launch the business of my choice. When I do, I will like to begin with my own money first to make sure of its profitability before thinking of borrowing.

I invested up to like $100 to learn Digital skills after my schooling and I can say it's one of the best decisions I have made so far. After learning Digital media marketing, I have now been able to make ends meet with it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds