Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

How much of capital you will.be needing to start your business of your choosen will largely always depend on what type of business you are talking about. You need to decide on that first

Advertisement Placeholder
Everything boils down to what business exactly do you want to start. You can easily get the estimated sum of money it will cost you to start up that business from existing businesses you know of

One of the reasons that I have not started of my business here is because I am building my time still researching on the business before I can start it up and also capital is one of my greatest challenge to but in the absence of capital I am using my time to research more on the business.
You are actually doing the right thing by making a good research on the business you feel like starting bevause thats what you should first do as a good business man who knows about business.

One of the reasons that I have not started of my business here is because I am building my time still researching on the business before I can start it up and also capital is one of my greatest challenge to but in the absence of capital I am using my time to research more on the business.
You need to research the business of your choice properly so you'll get to learn how to operate it long term and manage the risk too when ever you're facing downtime.

You need to research the business of your choice properly so you'll get to learn how to operate it long term and manage the risk too when ever you're facing downtime.
Yes this is what I am doing right now and the good thing about it is that I am even going from shop to shop asking questions about how the business is moving not just one person but from different people so that I will have different perspectives of the business.

Yes this is what I am doing right now and the good thing about it is that I am even going from shop to shop asking questions about how the business is moving not just one person but from different people so that I will have different perspectives of the business.
Lol, you don't have to be moving from one shop to another asking those who are into it questions all the time. You can simply seek consultancy from expert and learn in a very comfortable way.

I need a capital according to my budget, actually breaking down my budget I need nothing less than $1600 to invest.

Every business you can think of is unique in their own way and operations. You must bring yourself to come to understand the nature of the business you're going into to get a full picture of the cost of starting it

Such examples of typical pre-launch start-up costs include digital and traditional advertising in readiness for launch, office or studio furnishings and equipment, damage deposits with commercial property landlords, salaries for staff training and installation charges for digital infrastructure e.g. Wi-Fi.
These are good tips too because I don't think about all these really considering the amount I needed, so indeed there is lots to consider in successfully running a business so nice one

Every business you can think of is unique in their own way and operations. You must bring yourself to come to understand the nature of the business you're going into to get a full picture of the cost of starting it
Simply put the amount of money or capital that every business needs to start a dependent on the size of the business that the person want to start up for a big business I think you will need a big amount of money to start up some kind of the business and for a small business you will also need a small amount of money to start it up.

Well, I think my dream business is exotic dog breeding and sale. And it do take a whole lot of money to startup the business as they are very expensive to purchase and more expensive to maintain

I need like 500k because I'll like to start oil palm business in a small scale. It gives a bit of high divedends especially when you store during its season.

It depends on the type of business,and the business plan,but to estimate the price if it is a large scale business then, two to fifty million naira,for a small scale business ten thousand naira to nine hundred and ninety nine thousand naira will be enough

It all depends on the kind of business you want to start. Some people invest a thousand dollars and rent a shop to amke money. there is a market near my house where people have invested $1,000 and they are earning from their shop. Their shop is really small, yet they earn good money.

It depends on the type of business,and the business plan,but to estimate the price if it is a large scale business then, two to fifty million naira,for a small scale business ten thousand naira to nine hundred and ninety nine thousand naira will be enough
You might probably be right about that but in my area, I don't seem to think of any lucrative small business than will demand just ten thousand naira unless you want to go into hawking which is still a small scale business anyway

First of all, you must have it at the back of your mind that before you start anything business, you should be ready to carry out thorough research concerning that business to asertain the cost before anything

Currently for my own business it will be a beat expensive we are looking at roughly between five hundred thousand naira upward, because I need to get some fairly use system

It all depends on the business in the plan. Some businesses are capital intensive while others are not. For my oil palm business, it will require a high capital to invest.

This actually depends on the type of business you want to start up but it shouldn't be too small in order to cover necessary expenses.

Want to start a small scale business and I think I would need around $50 to $80 to start. I think it will be better if I see how far it goes before investing more.
Am still trying to get enough capital to begin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds