Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

When it comes to the establishment of a business, capital start-up plays a major role to pin a business to be on the operation. There are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital startup. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start-up??
All businesses are different. The amount needed to start a business is dependent on the type of business. The business plan can also give your an idea about how much you will spend on your business. in

Advertisement Placeholder
And I have a business idea that fits very well on paper and I have even started to make some initial arrangements for it but I think that $4000 should be very well enough to set it running.

The amount of money you would need to start up a business is solely dependent on what type of business you wish to start and how big you intend to start the intended business.

All businesses are different. The amount needed to start a business is dependent on the type of business. The business plan can also give your an idea about how much you will spend on your business. in
All business are different, that's why we develop our own model to help us grow better in the future. The plan is ideal, determination to carry on no matter what challenges that comes through it, is ideal too.

I wish to start snail farming and I need the capital like $1000 in order for me to expand it to the certain level so that it will bring huge profit during harvest

One can only make a rough estimate of how much will be enough,no one is sure unless you make research first and find out prices and also factor in inflation

Want to start a small scale business and I think I would need around $50 to $80 to start. I think it will be better if I see how far it goes before investing more.
Am still trying to get enough capital to begin.
Well it still depends on the kind of business you plan on starting, and what you consider as small. There are some business that even that amount won't be enough to start it on a small scale.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
After considering all variables and indices, currently for me about $200,000 would be enough for takeoff to start a standard agricultural production, distribution and export firm without running at a loss so quickly or needing extra funds in about 3-4 years after start-up

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

The amount of capital to start a business is relative. It depends on the type or nature of the business. Like said they are many with unique business ideas same with some with the money looking for unique business idea to invest in.

One can only make a rough estimate of how much will be enough,no one is sure unless you make research first and find out prices and also factor in inflation
Yes making research would help, find all that that is needed for that particular business then make a proper search on how much to buy these things or to put them in oder, then an estimation can also be made after that.

It is a very good thing to know the amount of capital you will be needing to start a particular type of business. But this really will be dependent on the type if business you want to actually start

You can start a business with any amount of capital depending on the type of business you want to venture into, at least it's better to start with a little than not starting at all

It depends on your business line. Does it need more or less a capital for a start? It's better to start small and earn more in the long run than to start with so much money and experience a loss

It's depends on the kind of business you want to do, all businesses are not the same for example.. I start up my business with a #150,000
Someone else might start up the same with a larger sum

How much capital you would need to start up a business depends on the business you intend to start up. Some requires small some big

Yes, capital is one major factor.
There are many who have good business ideas without the capital to bring their ideas to realization.
Small businesses would most likely require small capital compared to big ones.

Talking about my poultry farm, if I should access $1200 I can comfortably achieve even more than the required. This is one business that one can cash out.

Yes, capital is one major factor.
There are many who have good business ideas without the capital to bring their ideas to realization.
Small businesses would most likely require small capital compared to big ones.
If you're starting up a business and you don't have much of the funds, you can simply go for the mini business and grow from there, and still carry your business up to become lucrative in the future.

You have to take cognizance of the type of business you want to run and the scale you want.
With these two factors in view, you will be able to know the amount of capital you'll be needing.

How much capital would be needed to start a business would depend on the business in question because not all business would require the same capital in starting up so it's important to make all the necessary efforts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds