Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

First of all I think it will depend on the type of business you want to start that will determine how much you will budget for the business .you can do your own personal research to find out the necessary requirements.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business required a capital to start with.. you must nit wait for tge capital to be much.. you can even start with a small capital
It all depend on the kind of business that you want to start up a most business requires high capita while others require low capital you can be able to invest small businesses with at least 1,000 dollars.

Starting up a business differs it depends on your location and the need of the people there that will determine the kind of business to start and the mount needed to start up
That's why we consider location as one of our business required priority. It shouldn't be overlooked, because that will determine how well our sales can be.
[automerge]1631369283[/automerge]
If you want to start a business then you need money for this, if you want to do small business then you will need less money and if you want to do big business then you will always need money.A small business can run with $2000.
Money always come first, together with passion. If you don't have money you can't start up a business of your own. So we need capital to start operation.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
Your start up capital is determined by the kind of business and size of business you have in mind mind. This factors play huge impact in the amount to start up a business

Maybe you should provide us with a particular business you have in mind because the capital needed to start a business differs from one business to another. Also it depends on how large you want the business to be, a mini one, medium, large or a commercial.

Your start up capital is determined by the kind of business and size of business you have in mind mind. This factors play huge impact in the amount to start up a business
Yes, the start up capital is always ideal for any business owner who wants to develop one, because without the substantial amount of capital it isn't enough to run a business.

Mehn.. the business plan on my mind I'll need as much as I can get. My ideal business requires a land piglets and many other agricultural produce

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

Business differs, an the capital for starting a business differs vtoo
[automerge]1631820071[/automerge]

Business differs and the capital needed to start a business differs too. The capital needed to start a fuel station is very different from the capital needed to start a provision store. The quality of the business determines the amount of capital needed to start the business.

you know before starting a business you need a capital in other to catapult your business ,you need to have the desirable capital need and even more ,capital is the first thing needed before starting a business

Business differs, an the capital for starting a business differs vtoo
[automerge]1631820071[/automerge]

Business differs and the capital needed to start a business differs too. The capital needed to start a fuel station is very different from the capital needed to start a provision store. The quality of the business determines the amount of capital needed to start the business.
Yes, it differs, due to different types of business options. As you described some require large capital to start it up while others require moderate capital.

The business that I want to start is palm oil distribution business and I wanted to start it up small before I gradually increase it to the level that I want you to be. I actually needed about 500000 naira to start up this business.

The business that I want to start is palm oil distribution business and I wanted to start it up small before I gradually increase it to the level that I want you to be. I actually needed about 500000 naira to start up this business.
We've discussed about this business earlier, to be frank the business is a worthwhile business because it's in-demand, people use palm oil for cooking and extraction of products and xD.

We've discussed about this business earlier, to be frank the business is a worthwhile business because it's in-demand, people use palm oil for cooking and extraction of products and xD.
Well it is true that we have discussed this business before but simply because I have not started the business yet I will keep on talking about it so that it will boost our morale and I will be focused on starting the business instead of allowing my brain to think of something else.

Well it is true that we have discussed this business before but simply because I have not started the business yet I will keep on talking about it so that it will boost our morale and I will be focused on starting the business instead of allowing my brain to think of something else.
Lol, it's good as you're reminding yourself your preferred dream business. I really love businesses that is income generating, that's why it's good for any potential entrepreneur to take his time to survey the business before carrying it out.

Before someone is to go into any business the person must have made a feasibility study or case united to ascertain the amount the person would need or the things that could require money the most and by so doing the person would then know the amount he is to contribute.

In determining the amount of capital needed to start a business, he or she will need to first know what type of business they are talking about. Also the size of the business is very important to determine to total cost as well

In determining the amount of capital needed to start a business, he or she will need to first know what type of business they are talking about. Also the size of the business is very important to determine to total cost as well
The size of the business is definitely the most important factors you should consider when you are measuring the capital that will be needed in a business. location also might be considered.

Lol, it's good as you're reminding yourself your preferred dream business. I really love businesses that is income generating, that's why it's good for any potential entrepreneur to take his time to survey the business before carrying it out.
One of the reasons that I have not started of my business here is because I am building my time still researching on the business before I can start it up and also capital is one of my greatest challenge to but in the absence of capital I am using my time to research more on the business.

The size of the business is definitely the most important factors you should consider when you are measuring the capital that will be needed in a business. location also might be considered.
The normal size of the business and also the type of the business you at thinking of starting will determine the actual amount of fund you will invest in the business start up.

The normal size of the business and also the type of the business you at thinking of starting will determine the actual amount of fund you will invest in the business start up.
Yes that is the only way you will be able to determine the best start-up capital that is needed in a business .you cannot guess it except you understand what the business is all about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds