Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

The type of business that you want to do, the size of the business and the location you want to site the business will determine the amount of capital that you needed to start the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the kind of business you intend starting period they are businesses that require you starting big while there are others that you can start from small. it also depends on the economy of the country at that time you intend starting the business. Starting up a large business generally cost more than setting up a small business and that's very expected.

The amount of capital depends on the business gains and profit you want to make when you are actually planning on launching the business to make it sucessful

Well, for my dream business I do think it will require a huge sum of money to startup. I think the least amount to startup an exotic dog breeding business should be around $1000 or even more

To start up a business, I need a.huge capital, not too huge tho. I have it in mind to start a poultry business, fishery in a large scale. The amount of capital needed to start these is much.

That will largely depend on what type of business you are actually talking of going into to start. Some will be looking at starting a small business while others be looking at starting a big or medium sized business. The capital depend on the size of business

As for me , my business is something that do not have a fixed capital. All I need is a huge capital to start it first , and then , the capital to support the business growth. A sum of $2500 will be something quite good to start off first .
We need enough capital to start up a business as you have likely said in your comment he can need about $2500 to start up a good business.

We need enough capital to start up a business as you have likely said in your comment he can need about $2500 to start up a good business.
That's very true. But still depending on what business you would be going into, you might just be needing a lot if it to take care of unforeseen situations in the business that you might not have factored when thinking about one

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
The amount needed to start up a business is determine by your country, because business varies from country so starting up also depends on capital and how well you have make research...

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

It all depends oh.... I am expecting more than 6,000 $ to start up a business. It has been an issue. Are you starting small or big. That should determine what u need to start

I will start my cryptocurrency trading and investment with just one thousand dollars. I could make that one thousand dollars to grow to two thousand or more.

The amount of money that you will need to start up a business is actually dependent on the type of business that you will like to start as it can range from a few dollars to thousands of Dollars.

For you to know the amount of capital you need to start your business venture you need to write a business plan and carry out a feasibility report to avoid wastage

I think there is not a set amount to start up a business ,you need as much as you can have,because the more you invest the more you get your profits,but some time it is Dependant with the kind of business you are getting in to
[automerge]1630957821[/automerge]
I think there is not a set amount to start up a business ,you need as much as you can have,because the more you invest the more you get your profits,but some time it is Dependant with the kind of business you are getting in to

I need lot of money to start the businesses I have in mind. I have the mindset to have a poultry farm as well as go into fishery. These businesses are highly lucrative. I'll need up to #700,000 my currency money to get this actualized

I will start my cryptocurrency trading and investment with just one thousand dollars. I could make that one thousand dollars to grow to two thousand or more.
Hmm, that is huge amount of money to Kickstart your trading career. If you have such kind of funds dear with experience of investing you'll surely double it via crypto.
[automerge]1630967594[/automerge]
It all depends oh.... I am expecting more than 6,000 $ to start up a business. It has been an issue. Are you starting small or big. That should determine what u need to start
I started small via my business, and it's been running for two years now. You shouldn't wait till the capital comes in bounty, you can start from somewhere.

One cannot really say precisely that this is the particular amount of money that you will need to start a business. The type of business and the skills you have will determine the the amount of money that you will need to start a business.

If you want to start a business then you need money for this, if you want to do small business then you will need less money and if you want to do big business then you will always need money.A small business can run with $2000.

When the capital isn't enough to start it the way we wanted we shouldn't hold back from starting up a business we've craved for. Starting from small it's an option too.

Starting up a business differs it depends on your location and the need of the people there that will determine the kind of business to start and the mount needed to start up

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds