Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

Indeed capital is the backbone of every business, a business without enough capital is deemed to fail. So it is important that when one finally decides to start a business, one has to make sure there is enough capital to secure the business.
Exactly. This is why I've always said the most important thing to consider before starting a business is not the business you are planning, but the cash you have at hand

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is on diverse scale so I will say it depends on the type of business scale in which the person will want to invest on so about $150 to $200 should be enough to start a new business
[automerge]1638130404[/automerge]
Business are of diverse type,for a small scale business $150 to $200 should be ok for a small scale startup,for a large scale business much money should be invested

I really want to start my own bakery and I need a total sum of 10.5 million naira to start up. I'll need to rent a building, purchase machineries, and baking materials.

the money we need to start up a business depends on the calibre of the business. but when you invest enough in your business the business will grow big easily.

Indeed capital is the backbone of every business, a business without enough capital is deemed to fail. So it is important that when one finally decides to start a business, one has to make sure there is enough capital to secure the business.
The nature of the business that you want to start is what the term means the amount of capital that would be sufficient for you to run the business because you cannot just quote a capital for any kind of business that you want to get into.

A business capital would depend on the type of business that you wish to start up, some business would require large amount while some may require less.
I want to start a betting platform and so my business would demand a large capital of about $5000 or more

The kind of business I have in my mind might need at least $10K. I dream of launching a niche store, targeting towards women and kids, and selling my own products (through manufacturing)

I believe that since inflation has increased a lot in my country, a person would now require at least $2,000 to start a business in my country. More capital would be required in the future because the government has announced new tax policies that could increase inflation even more.

The potential business i would like to start up would be a restaurant. I would really need alot of capital to own a really nice restaurant. It could be up to a million naira or two million naira.

Not really much. If I can be able to raise up to $100 I think that will take me in any online business I will start. I am not ready to start up a serious business that will require thousand dollars and above.

I believe that since inflation has increased a lot in my country, a person would now require at least $2,000 to start a business in my country. More capital would be required in the future because the government has announced new tax policies that could increase inflation even more.
That's high but this is still achievable. I'll suggest that if your business is the type that can be start up with smaller capitals then you can start of the business and grow it to the standard you want it to be.

Depending the kind of business you want to go into can actually required the amount of money you really want, so if you really want to start it in a bigger way can really requires enough capital to start it up.

Well, I think the prediction of a particular amount of money to start a business will be a wrong idea because based on your estimate, things can change and you may run out of fund to start as expected.

Having an idea for a business is just the start of your business journey. To make it a reality, you need a detailed business plan.
Your business plan will help you define your business strategy which will inform your spending plan.
That is one of the frugal way most persons that wants to go into business fail to imbibe,because you will really need to get an adequate plan of action bsed on the reality on ground and then put mechinary into motion.

That is one of the frugal way most persons that wants to go into business fail to imbibe,because you will really need to get an adequate plan of action bsed on the reality on ground and then put mechinary into motion.
I think it depends on the type of business involved. The financial outlay for a large business will obviously be far greater than the amount of capital required for a small or medium scale business.

I think it depends on the type of business involved. The financial outlay for a large business will obviously be far greater than the amount of capital required for a small or medium scale business.
Finance here has a lot to play out in putting up a business that will be viable and compete in the market,but then there are other things that a business need to have inorder to succeed,the expertise of the business owner,how well he understnd the markets among others.

It all depends on the kind of business you tend to start. "The more you invest, the more you earn" is the basic principle of investing money in the business. However, you must be prudent when it comes to investing money.

If I have to put everything I will need to start my favourite business , I will need up to $500 but without that , I can start the business with as low as $200 for a start then I can upgrade the business as Time goes on.

Venturing into a business is one of the things on my mind right but lack of time and some other factors is limiting me. $500 will be okay for the business and I will probably make some profit from it.

Venturing into a business is one of the things on my mind right but lack of time and some other factors is limiting me. $500 will be okay for the business and I will probably make some profit from it.
Though this amount is not really a huge amount, I think it is enough to set up a small or even a medium scale business as long as you have the right business plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds