Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

Difference between us is usually have different requirements for starting and scaling of a business so you should do your own research and be sure of what you are going into first.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though this amount is not really a huge amount, I think it is enough to set up a small or even a medium scale business as long as you have the right business plan.
Definitely, if I want to start a business i will start small so that I can able to learn how to run a business and also experiment before expanding. There are several busineses you can start with it.

The capital required to start a business depends on the type of business you may like to start, will the business be in a small scale or a large scale? After checking all these out, then you can choose the type of business you want to go into and star.

The capital required to start a business depends on the type of business you may like to start, will the business be in a small scale or a large scale? After checking all these out, then you can choose the type of business you want to go into and star.
Spot on. the kind of business you want to start will determine the amount of money that is needed to get started on it. If it is a small scale business, then little amount of money can help you get started but if it is a large-scale business the reverse will be the case. Your location and country of residence will also determine.

Difference between us is usually have different requirements for starting and scaling of a business so you should do your own research and be sure of what you are going into first.
Ok , In this case that means I have to first determine the type of business I am interested then from there I can carry out the research to have a rough estimate of how much will be needed to set it up completely , I think this is a better idea

Well, starting a business is not something very easy your spending sometimes may even discourage you. I don't really think ther is any fixed amount that can be enough until you have finished.

The total amount of money needed to start a business will depend on that particular business you are trying to start , take for example , for you to start a bakery business , you must need at least $2000

For now I needs almost $500 to establish a business of my own. I am looking for a way to raise that money and I will try as much as possible to do it before the Year runs out.

I want to start a large-scale business producing pure water, and I'll need enormous industrial equipment for that. According to my most recent study, I may require as much as $15 million to set up the business according to my most recent business plan. The factory setup, machinery, initial employee salaries, and delivery trucks are some of the items inside.

Your choice of business depends only on how you wish to operate it. The key issue is to confirm that you have a company concept. Therefore, you will know the amount to utilize and start using once you have made your business decision.

Capital is the first thing you need to have before You can start up a business of any kind, the amount of money you'll need will depend on the kind of business.
I think the amount of money you'll need will depend on the business, but I'll advise you to start up with a small amount of money especially on f you don't have experience.

Last edited:
We need different capital for each business depending on the business , even the same type of business need different amount to start , for example selling of electronic using using shop and also large store requires different amount of money to start

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds