Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

the capital you need is dependent to the type of business you are planning to venture into.if you are planning to start a big business then you need enough capital to start up.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the amount of capital needed to start a particular business will depend on the kind of business. One should always make sure to get all the necessary information about a business before going into it to avoid rushing in and out of the said business. One must make all plans ready before starting.

Depending the kind of business you want to do that can require the amount you can use to up a business, because business really need much money to open business.

The only thing I can say is that the type of business you want to establish will determine the startup capital you need. There are some small scale businesses you can start with less than $1000.

Last edited:
There are some businesses that doesn't require much capital to start up. An example of such is detergent making. If you have about $500, it is enough to get the basic requirement tools and ingredients to start detergent making business.

Last edited:
I think this is solely dependent on the type of business the individual intends going into as the amount required for all business startup capital ain't the same. That's the importance of carrying out marketing research in the first place

I think this is solely dependent on the type of business the individual intends going into as the amount required for all business startup capital ain't the same. That's the importance of carrying out marketing research in the first place
Market research is truly of great importance in starting up a business. It is through it that you learn the appropriate amount of capital you need to start a business.

I have always believe that the minimum capital required to start a small business is at least $1,000 in my city. this is because inflation is quite high in my country and many people are struggling now. Recently, the government has increased the petrol prices a lot and this is causing much difficulty for people.

MY friends started a business with $10. They listed their used phone and laptops on facebook marketplace and earn money. Once they earned some money, they bought more products from thrift store and sold through facebook. Now they have a big business

It depends on the type of business. Large scale business will require a much higher capital while a small start-up will require less capital. So I believe about a million naira should be enough for me to start a business.

In starting a business one of the important and first thing need is capital in the amount of capital needed depends on what type of business you want to start and the place and so on .This means you will needed a lot of capital in starting a business

In starting a business one of the important and first thing need is capital in the amount of capital needed depends on what type of business you want to start and the place and so on .This means you will needed a lot of capital in starting a business
The capital is the most important thing its depend on the size of capital that you want to use to start the business if its something big that you dream of then you need large and much capital but if its a small scale business you can get money from a freind and start the business or small scale and business enterprise loan

Market research is truly of great importance in starting up a business. It is through it that you learn the appropriate amount of capital you need to start a business.
That's correct. There is every possiblity that the amount required to run a particular business here might be different from the amount you need to run that same business elsewhere, hence the need for market research

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??

it also depends a lot on what business you want to open. it depends a lot on the location, the business you want s.a.m.d. to start anyway, especially on the offline side, you have to have at least $ 10k to open something. it depends on each country ... for other countries it may be a lot of 10k $, but in my country under 10k you don't have much to open ...

It depends if you want to start a small business. In this case you need little capital. Especially if you can find a business partner, who can help you with your small business. Anyways, it might be a good idea to hire an expert, who can help you estimating your start up capital.

I also think it depends on what kind of business you want to set up. You should make a business plan and base your calculations on that. The administrative costs of setting up a business is usually not too much, so what really makes a difference is whether you aim to provide a service or a product and what kind of equipment you need to do your job.

It all depends on the kind of business you want to do,some businesses have a lot of capitalism than the others and so rhe amount totally depends on the kind of business

Most businesses require land to operate. The other costs including maintenance are also to be considered. Large scale businesses may require you to get loans to start up the business till it is settled and successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds