Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

Yes, i remembered some time back where I tried selling of snacks and others. I started really but couldn't explain what latter become of the business.
I guess it was lack of proper planning because I was little then.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.
Failure is a step to success. I remember wanting to start a tutorial centre after school then because of my love for teaching but because I was seen as young most people did not want to attend to me, now, I was called back to help manage a tutorial recently but other commitments haven't given me chance

I have so many times but that has not stop me from trying. I have a believe that all will be well and it might be a steping stone to a greater greatness. Never relent is my slogan. Keep pushing. This life is a bed of rose.

There are always business failures at different times of the venture. But giving up is not an option, you must be insistent, correct mistakes and overcome them until you achieve the expected success. It may take months but at the end of the day there is experience and a lot of learning to continue.

Handling business is not an easy thing, if you are not careful enough you will end up failing in the business, well for me I have in a business, that was last two years, it's actually a cloth boutique business, I have been in the business for five years, although some of the factors that contributed to the fall was the market was relocated.

Things that did'nt work out in business and how i have been able to learn from them gives me the courage to still be in business.I have invested huge amount of money in a product when the price was up and hope to get a quick profit while the price is up,then the price suddenly came crashing,that was a bitter lesson to learn.

Life is all about failures, so the business, we need remain calm and cool. Yes i failed sometimes but always remained positive and stick to my aim and so i cam get some kind of bonus or reward. But when you fail you should learn about that and try to overcome negative points.

I have engaged in quite a couple of businesses that didn't end up well. I have lost quite a fortune also in failed business but the good news is that i am not giving up yet cos thats part of my success story cos the road to success is not smooth

Failing is not evitable when its come to business.
I have failed many times but I was not discouraged.
In business it is important to note that where other people has failed you need to learn so that you will not fail.
Some times failure in business teaches you a lot of things and makes you strong if you don't relent in trying .
That's true. We shouldn't lose hope even if we fall many times in our business. Its not about how long it took one to succeed in whatever business in life. It all depends on success at any given time. So no matter how many times i fail, I'll never give up till i achieve success.

I have failed a couple of times in businesses, both on offline business as well as online business. My first business was a restaurant. I started with $3K, it was ok in the first year, but in the second year it began to incur loss. I had to liquidate in the 4th year.

That's a pity that you liquidated during the 4th year. Where you accumulating much debts during your business time @Nomad?? I believe you've learned your lessons from it. That shouldn't make you stop fighting to succeed in another business.

Have failed severally in business both online and offline businesses. I can just say it's part of my journey and experience in business. Now am more wiser than business in handling businesses. Failure is a pathway to success in life.

Have failed severally in business both online and offline businesses. I can just say it's part of my journey and experience in business. Now am more wiser than business in handling businesses. Failure is a pathway to success in life.
Your points are wisely said. Failure in business doesn't deem the end of ones business career. Rather is a pathway to success for those that never give up on success. When one fails, he should replan with strategies to succeed.

I did learn from my mistakes when my first business failed. However, my second business also failed. The lesson learned from the first business did not work for the second business as the second business was on the different niche and required different skills and management knowledge.

I did learn from my mistakes when my first business failed. However, my second business also failed. The lesson learned from the first business did not work for the second business as the second business was on the different niche and required different skills and management knowledge.
That's a sad one to find our you failed on two different business. I believe you're still making that plan in the future that will enable be successful around another future business choice. I pray you never start a business to experience failures again.

Currently, I do not have any brick and mortar businesses after my two businesses failed. I have an online business where I sell my services as well as digital products. My online business is doing good despite Covid crisis.

Well, thanks to God that I live to tell it. I had businesses in times past that failed and it had help me bounce back stronger. It had also helped me wide up my horizons and my pursuit of some tangible and important materials for the progress of the business. This includes having a solid decision making ability, possession like land and other assets that can aid the progress of business.

You can always fail in a business because some sites decides suddenly to stop paying however you have invested to upgrade and rent referral and may bring referral to have a pending payout however you got paid in the past.

I have "failed" one time in business. I wanted to make money investing in online HYIP programs. However, I never knew what I was doing and I lost $27. I wanted to start with a low sum of money but I lost all of that. That was the first time I "failed" in business as an online investor. But I trust God and I really hope that I will become successful in the future.

I have "failed" one time in business. I wanted to make money investing in online HYIP programs. However, I never knew what I was doing and I lost $27. I wanted to start with a low sum of money but I lost all of that. That was the first time I "failed" in business as an online investor. But I trust God and I really hope that I will become successful in the future.
Failure leaves you with disappointments, but also great experiences and learning. It is unfortunate to invest online expecting to increase capital and instead have losses, which is a hard failure. I know you will succeed in the future because you have a learning experience and you are trusting God.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds