Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

I concur with you @Sincerem failure is also part of success and in every bad experience there is lesson to be learnt. I've learned many lessons on various aspects of life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Can't say the number of time I have failed in business. The reason is that I like to test a lot of things. And this has helped me to learn fast and discover s lot of things.

I would say I have failed my fair share of times. I couldn't tell you the amount, but it's more than enough to learn from those mistakes. Failure is a part of all of our lives, we face it and have to address it many times. But, it's how you come back from the mistakes and failures that matters.

Failure is a constant thing in life. Even in academics, we fail, but the attitude we put toward failure is what matters most. You need to understand that failures has its trying moments

I concur with you @Sincerem failure is also part of success and in every bad experience there is lesson to be learnt. I've learned many lessons on various aspects of life.
You're welcome dear. Failure us a lesson for those who wants to learn and grow in their respective businesses. If they aren't taking corrections and making amendments they'll never learn how to taste success.

I am going to say 8 time to be on conservative side. The fact that I cannot count the number of times I have failed in business because that is the only way for me to learn new things about the business.

You're welcome dear. Failure us a lesson for those who wants to learn and grow in their respective businesses. If they aren't taking corrections and making amendments they'll never learn how to taste success.
That's it. When we fail we learn from the previous mistakes we've made. Many businesses have folded up simple because they don't learn from their previous mistakes.

Failure of business is not what business man can praying for. But down fall of a man is not the end of his life. I don't experience failures not business because I rely on crypto much than any business.

Failure of business is not what business man can praying for. But down fall of a man is not the end of his life. I don't experience failures not business because I rely on crypto much than any business.
Well if I understand what you mean, you mean you have never failed in your business but I believe failure is inevitable in our businesses. Depite the fact that you have never failed it doesn't mean you are not going to fail.

The fact remains that failing again and again can raise several questions and many people start to doubt themselves and their capabilities. Failing again and again is not disheartening, but not achieving success in the end can be disheartening.

The fact remains that failing again and again can raise several questions and many people start to doubt themselves and their capabilities. Failing again and again is not disheartening, but not achieving success in the end can be disheartening.
That's very true.a life spend failing is much more better than the life spend doing nothing. Failling is always the foundation to our own success. Do you believe that we can succed after failing?

If you never attempt anything, you will never fail. I have never attempted business, therefore, I have never failed in business. Having said that I helped some friends financially to start a business, which also earned me profits on investment.

If you never attempt anything, you will never fail. I have never attempted business, therefore, I have never failed in business. Having said that I helped some friends financially to start a business, which also earned me profits on investment.
Failure are inevitable in our businesses and day to day activities. I have failed times without numbers but I also succeed. I believe one day you might have the experience of failure.

I ha've not failed in the business but I have failed several times in Cryptocurrency, becauseI didn't ussed to check the legibility of coin before I invest in it due to lack of experience

I only tried out off business once and that's when I was still in college, I would buy stuffs outside and resell them to may fellow students. I made huge profit at that time, so basically I haven't experienced business failures

I only tried out off business once and that's when I was still in college, I would buy stuffs outside and resell them to may fellow students. I made huge profit at that time, so basically I haven't experienced business failures
Wow that's a nice one, knowing students, they would not want to stress themselves in go out or far distance to get these things when they can easily buy it from you. Are you still into the business or you stopped?

I ha've not failed in the business but I have failed several times in Cryptocurrency, becauseI didn't ussed to check the legibility of coin before I invest in it due to lack of experience
That's very bad. Before you start cryotocurrency trading you need to have enough experience. I also have a little experience on cryotocurrency but I still need more so to avoid failures.

I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.
The rate of game shop business failing is alarming. Maybe the reason being that most people can now afford to get their personal gig at home

That's it. When we fail we learn from the previous mistakes we've made. Many businesses have folded up simple because they don't learn from their previous mistakes.
When we fail, and we don't learn from the mistakes that cost of failure, then it means we aren't ready to learn how to move our business forward. Learning is a continuous one, that's why every business owner seek for new ideas continuously.

That's very true.a life spend failing is much more better than the life spend doing nothing. Failling is always the foundation to our own success. Do you believe that we can succed after failing?

"Do you believe we could succeed after failing?" It actually depends on what you plan to do and how you effectively you work. Most of the people never achieve success because they either do not have a good plan or they do not simply have the will to succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds