Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Like they say failure is the best teacher but I think experience is better, I have failed so many time that I wanted to quit. But I just have the courage that everything will be fine. When there's life there is hope.

Advertisement Placeholder
My situation is also almost the same , I have gambling addiction even now to some extent and I am just 21 years of age. I hope to overcome it completely without any formal treatment for addiction as it started early and expected to fade away early as well. I hope your addiction fades away too , one thing to remember is we have to be active in different tasks as much as possible in our life , so we don't give any time for ourselves to involve in worsening the extent of addiction.

For how long have you been addicted to gambling? Most of the people who are addicted to many different kinds of addictions usally suffer from addictions for a really LONg period of time. I have been suffering from my addiction for almost 13 years as of writing this now.

For how long have you been addicted to gambling? Most of the people who are addicted to many different kinds of addictions usally suffer from addictions for a really LONg period of time. I have been suffering from my addiction for almost 13 years as of writing this now.
I have been into gambling from 2017 since the time I discovered an online gambling site called duckdice. But whatever I lose from gambling , it is the money which I earn free from online sites like forums , micro job sites. Though the addiction period is not long , I still feel it can be destroying thing if I let go with my addiction. 13 years is really long time.

In all the businesses that I have done, I have never failed in any business because I took my time to plan and research about a business before I establish it.

I have failed so many times in the Operation of my business but I was never discouraged the more I fall the more I get much experience about the operation and how to tackle the problem by finding positive solutions to that particular situation.

Failure is part of life, failing in one business doesn't mean the next one won't be successful. I've failed in business once and I learnt my lessons, brazed up and I got my feets back into another business and I'm doing good

Failure is part of life,to propel to greatness and achieve our set goals stumbling blocks are bound to happen,how you recover is very important as it will help motivate you to greatness.

I learn from setbacks, failure, challenges in whatever life throws at me. I get dusted off and set on the go. I've failed like twice trying to set up a business but then it came through. So why not keep fighting for what will bring you value and fame at the end.

Well I have failed in business so many times but still not relenting never give up nor die hard trying is the spirit in me.
Yes that's the right mindset, never give up because you tried and you didn't get the desired result. The funny thing is there is always something to learn from those failures, if you look deep down you would discover that you gained a new experience.

It's a normal thing for one to fail in business It's the ability to raise that is paramount well i will say countless times because I have been into several businesses before now.

I have failed in many online businesses I ventured into but it didn't stop me from going into more online businesses. Every failure I had was just a lesson for me and I have learnt so much from every online business I have done.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??

I honestly never failed in business, because I only have one on the offline side and that works well for me, I do it with passion and pleasure. so I can't give my opinion, because I didn't have others before that ..

I honestly never failed in business, because I only have one on the offline side and that works well for me, I do it with passion and pleasure. so I can't give my opinion, because I didn't have others before that ..
What matters is that you're earning from your business, and still hearing up for more. Provided that, profits keeps coming no matter how small, you aren't losing, it's simply profitable.

Only once. When I saw a friend of mine doing very nice in that business. I didn't had deep idea about how to run the business. I failed woefully.

I have only tried one business and it failed so badly. I started a business of selling hair and cosmetic products targeted at females and I did not make enough sales to be honest.

Well I have failed numerous times but then it is not really about the failing,it is what you learn from the failure and the measures you are putting in place to actually avoid such from happening again

Well I have failed numerous times but then it is not really about the failing,it is what you learn from the failure and the measures you are putting in place to actually avoid such from happening again
that is true but when failure becomes consistent despite making amendments to your challenges or likely cause of previous failures then it is better to quit.

I've failed only once in a business and I had to quit. It was a recharge card business many years ago and it fell apart due to the debts by many customers.

What matters is that you're earning from your business, and still hearing up for more. Provided that, profits keeps coming no matter how small, you aren't losing, it's simply profitable.

that is right. I never asked to get rich but for the mini business I own, I have a pretty nice profit in my country. I make somewhere at 1000E profit per month, when the minimum wage saving is 400E. so I earn about 2 and a half salaries, and I stay at home ...

that is right. I never asked to get rich but for the mini business I own, I have a pretty nice profit in my country. I make somewhere at 1000E profit per month, when the minimum wage saving is 400E. so I earn about 2 and a half salaries, and I stay at home ...
That's magnificent indeed, that you stay at home and drive money in which some average civil servants can't earn within a month, which is double to what they will make in a month. If I may ask, what type of business do you engage in?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds