Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

Well if you're talking of how many times I have failed on my online working, I will say so many times I have failed but whenever I fail I try to pick up and correct my mistakes and never to give up.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not believe in luck because even if you are lucky to have a successful business , without proper management of the business you can't be progressive.
The success of your business should not be considered to be a luck
You bility to analyse the market sentiment and use it to produce results is what matters.

The short term failure we eencounter in our businesses could be the great part of the success story we would share in the future.
The truth is , failure comes with a lesson and if you learn the lessons you grow.

The success of your business should not be considered to be a luck
You bility to analyse the market sentiment and use it to produce results is what matters.
Expecting luck in a business when you have not done anything to make the business successful is ridiculous, I am one of the person that believes that success of a business comes through hard work and dedication.

Expecting luck in a business when you have not done anything to make the business successful is ridiculous, I am one of the person that believes that success of a business comes through hard work and dedication.
I am very concerned with the assertion that luck is the major thing that guarantees success in a business.

No one is disputing that luck is inclusive but it shouldn't be used as a yardstick to measure success of a business. It is always necessary to do the right thing.

Failing in business is not a new thing neither is it a bad thing. But learning from it is what makes the difference and then applying the knowledge. One must understand that business is a risk and there there is that risk of failing too.
Yes, failure is not a new thing in business instead it is a great teacher to every businessmen and women, we all learn from our mistakes because we that failure in business is apart of life.

I have never considered myself as a person who has failed, but I am now focusing more on working harder so that I could achieve success in the end. It is very important to work harder.

I am very concerned with the assertion that luck is the major thing that guarantees success in a business.

No one is disputing that luck is inclusive but it shouldn't be used as a yardstick to measure success of a business. It is always necessary to do the right thing.
So many people sees it the way you have written. Instead of looking for every possible way to organise and have a successful business , they are bringing hoping that they are among the luckiest people to succeed in business for me this is a serious waste of time.

One of thr things i have come to discover about an entreprenuer is that,to be very successful in business it is the amount of things that you did that did not work out you learn from and move on.that in itself is a training.

I am a very serious and well detailed person when it comes to the aspect of starting a business , I prefer using my business plan in order not to have issue in the future .

Never really started a business before , although most of my concentration will always be on online business. I've never had any experience of business failure that is why I am trying to learn a skill with all forms of seriousness.

I havent experienced anything like that yet because am about to now own a business and I haven’t fail expert for other things if not in business

I have not owned any business and so I haven't failed in running a business. When i eventually own a business, i would do everything within my power not to fail in running it.

I can't really count how many times I've failed in business over the years, but I've had a few business startups collapse. As an illustration, when I opened a game shop, we offered our clients leisure activities in exchange for a certain fee.

I have never started a business offline, if you are starting up a business the first thing you need to know is that failure's are inevitable, you must pass through failure.

I have failled completely in business two times in the past. This is usually not something that I will want to remember but it's taught me a lot of things and as such I always document it.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Apriciated your experience talk. After then I have also failed in many situations of small things related to small business but I don't experience failure in big business. Rather then that I never Invested money in any business to get failure instead of no having complete knowledge about it.
I have failled completely in business two times in the past. This is usually not something that I will want to remember but it's taught me a lot of things and as such I always document it.
Yes you are right when we face something wrong in our life that never forget so, always try to move forward instead of thing about your past failures.

Failing in business is normal because we are human , so its normal we make mistakes , but failing to rise up when you make mistake is a bad thing and that's what we call failure .

Throughout my entire life up until this point, I have failed innumerable times, yet I have never lost bravery or confidence. I overcame the difficult circumstances and gave it my best effort for the following only because I didn't want to hang up or get angry over a job poorly done.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Throughout my entire life up until this point, I have failed dozens of times, yet I have haven't ever lacked bravery or confidence. I surmounted the difficult circumstances and gave it my best attempt for the ones that follow only because I didn't want to fold or get angry over a job poorly done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds