Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

I have been afraid of going into business for a very long time because I am scared of loosing and when I decided to start , I made a lot of effort and research before starting and now , I have been having success .

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure should be seen as a learning opportunity for you while you are building the business from scratch. the easiest things for some people to do is to put when they are facing a problem with the business. The losers because they are not going to learn a new thing in the process.
One thing i have come to understand about business is that no one who is successful today in business that did not encounter challanges in the course of building that business.It will surelly make

I have been afraid of going into business for a very long time because I am scared of loosing and when I decided to start , I made a lot of effort and research before starting and now , I have been having success .
Hmmm. So many people are afraid of business failure , not really for any other thing but for the fact that they could possibly lose their money. Because of this a lot of people are always careful and carry out proper research before embarking on any business.

Business most of the time must must done with dedication and seriousness , i have never failed in any business before, the reason is that , inalways plan before going into any business.

I have failed 2 times starting a business because I did not have experience that thing in order to run a successful one. I am happy that I used them to learn and it is becoming crucial right now.

We have countless of reason why most businesses fails, I have never own a personal business but I see this happening to most of people, this happens because such people lack business plan.

Actually if I am to calculate the number of times I have failed in handling business, then it can not be estimated because I have failed millions of times and I am still doing business and succeeding.
I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.
Well failure in every business is inevitable and it's has become part of every business entrepreneur to some extent. most of us learn from the failure we have experienced and them make correction never to happen again.

A number of times I don't remember. It helps most time to awaken a creative thinking in a person and knowing what to avoid and the steps to take when trying again.

A number of times I don't remember. It helps most time to awaken a creative thinking in a person and knowing what to avoid and the steps to take when trying again.
There could have been a way this could have been avoided , maybe by having people like an expert to help and guide you on how to go about the new business you established . Were you engaging in the business alone ?

I am been very lucky in business because I have been working hard to make ends meet , i have different types of plan do my business and I am always hard working and consistent .

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I didn't started a business yet but if I start one as much as I fail I would become more stronger because I know that the failure is a part of success or a way to success.

I didn't started a business yet but if I start one as much as I fail I would become more stronger because I know that the failure is a part of success or a way to success.
It's nice you were able to learn from your experience. A lot of people have experienced so many failures in business and yet still they are not able to start a successful one. you just have to count yourself to be the lucky one among many.

I've failed in some businesses that i don't even remember again. Failure is truly part of life and we should not allow it to define who we are but failure should also not be too much because it can affect life

It's nice you were able to learn from your experience. A lot of people have experienced so many failures in business and yet still they are not able to start a successful one. you just have to count yourself to be the lucky one among many.
Yeah thank you but I think it doesn't depend on luck it's all about mindset, maybe those people accepted that we can not do it, if not everyone has the power to have a come back.

Yeah thank you but I think it doesn't depend on luck it's all about mindset, maybe those people accepted that we can not do it, if not everyone has the power to have a come back.
That is very important. personally I am not easily discouraged for whatever reason. Whatever I am interested to achieve I research about it and start planning toward it , provided I have the money.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??

Sometimes, your business is bound to fail due to many reasons. Sometimes, luck is just not on your side. I have seen many businesses failing due to many unknown reasons as well.

Sometimes, your business is bound to fail due to many reasons. Sometimes, luck is just not on your side. I have seen many businesses failing due to many unknown reasons as well.
You can't be hundred percent sure about the reason why the business is not succeeding , probably it could be because of improper management we do not know . The real owner are the ones that understand it themselves.

You can't be hundred percent sure about the reason why the business is not succeeding , probably it could be because of improper management we do not know . The real owner are the ones that understand it themselves.
It is true that you cannot be hundred percent sure if a business will definitely prosper or not.
The only thing I did not believe is that the success of a business being based on luck.

It is true that you cannot be hundred percent sure if a business will definitely prosper or not.
The only thing I did not believe is that the success of a business being based on luck.
I do not believe in luck because even if you are lucky to have a successful business , without proper management of the business you can't be progressive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds