Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.
I think I can only say that I have failed in just one business whereby I invested some money into an online website at the end of the day I couldn't utilise the website because the website became too big to load on my phone.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now I've never experienced any failure in a business because I do not have a business now, There are a lot of online platform that actually fail me instead by not paying me my money.
Same here with me. Even online investment platforms and so called legit paying investment vehicles like forex and co have not yielded any returns for me and it's a source of concern.
So far, I've tried about 5 different businesses and no results

I have created just one business in the past and it was a business of selling materials for clothing and it failed woefully and since from them I have been sceptical about starting a new one.

Actually I have failed countless times now it's not easy but what's important it's not to be discouraged as what's good usually take time, also one learns from each mistakes too so as not to repeat

My investment has gone down the drain a lot of times I've stopped counting,I don't like to see them as failures rather I choose to see them as lesson learnt the hard way

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I failed at forex trading a couple of times and finally had to hire a seasoned hand to help me out with that.
That you failed at something doesn't mean that is over for you. It means that you have to try harder to get it right.

My investment has gone down the drain a lot of times I've stopped counting,I don't like to see them as failures rather I choose to see them as lesson learnt the hard way
I really love and admire this mindset of yours. Indeed it is a lesson, I wish everyone can have such mindset. Next time when you find yourself in such a situation you would know how to handle it, does who see their failures as a dead end, hardly ever learn anything.

I have done about two different business in the past, I really didn't failed but what I was doing was taking a lot of my time and it didn't gave me enough time to do anything else. I had to quit which is indeed painful but I just had to because it has been troubling me for a while to quit and start some thing entirely different.
Hmm, at times, we have to accept defeat but we should only learn how to go to the drawing board to learn how to make the planner better instead of forgetting the plan.

This greed leads to addictions and addictions lead to destruction. I am not addicted to gambling, but I have been addicted to some other kind of bad addictions. I can understand how addiction feels because I have myself went through all this.
Yeah any kind of addiction towards bad activities like gambling or something else is always very dangerous and can make anyone destroy their own life. But most of the guys do quit the addiction at the right time by considering other people's suggestions.

Yeah any kind of addiction towards bad activities like gambling or something else is always very dangerous and can make anyone destroy their own life. But most of the guys do quit the addiction at the right time by considering other people's suggestions.

People have lost many things to addictions. I have also noticed that addictive behaviors and substances come with a great price. People who are addicted to gambling lose good amount of money and drug addicts also spend a good amount of money buying drugs.

People have lost many things to addictions. I have also noticed that addictive behaviors and substances come with a great price. People who are addicted to gambling lose good amount of money and drug addicts also spend a good amount of money buying drugs.
Yeah , the drugs is even more dangerous because it is illegal activity in many countries ,but still there are even young people silently involving in drug business in our country , which is never good for them and for their career.

Sitting down to count the number of times you've failed in a business would only make you become more lazy and you may lose your self esteem, and this would bring so much discouragement for yourself.
I've failed many times but I don't start counting my numbers of failure

I have never have business of my own so for now I have never have such experience before, but I know failing in business is a part of teaching, because you learn from it.

Yeah , the drugs is even more dangerous because it is illegal activity in many countries ,but still there are even young people silently involving in drug business in our country , which is never good for them and for their career.

Thankfully, I have never ever taken drugs and I do not even know how it feels like to take drugs. However, I have introduced LEGAL addictive products such as cigarettes and tobacco products, but I never got addicted to them in the first place. The brain of each and every individualsi pretty different. We all have different kinds of addictions.

Thankfully, I have never ever taken drugs and I do not even know how it feels like to take drugs. However, I have introduced LEGAL addictive products such as cigarettes and tobacco products, but I never got addicted to them in the first place. The brain of each and every individualsi pretty different. We all have different kinds of addictions.
Yeah , that's kinda normal for anyone to get some kind of interest regarding cigarettes and tobacco , because of the age factor usually. Some people even consider to contact helpline to stop any kind of rigorous addiction which can be threat to any individual.

Well I have failed in business so many times but still not relenting never give up nor die hard trying is the spirit in me.

I failed countless times in my whole life till today, but I never lost my courage and self confident. I overcame the miserable situations and tried my best for the next just because, I never hang up and frustrated for the failed work.
In my opinion, that's the best way to go.
Wow I love your spirit. Things can only get better. I have never owned a business before but when I do I'll be sure to put on this spirit, although I'm not praying for failed businesses

I have been in several businesses but non is giving me exactly what I wanted and I ended up quiting..
The last one was a very bad experience which I wouldn't want to come across

Yeah , that's kinda normal for anyone to get some kind of interest regarding cigarettes and tobacco , because of the age factor usually. Some people even consider to contact helpline to stop any kind of rigorous addiction which can be threat to any individual.

I remember visiting a doctor in the year 2017 in order to get my addiction treated. i am still suffering from addiction in the year 2021 and it is really hard to overcome. I can now understand how addicts feel. During my childhood, I never even thought that I would be going through such a horrible thing. However, inshallah I will overcome my addiction in the future. Inshallah.

I remember visiting a doctor in the year 2017 in order to get my addiction treated. i am still suffering from addiction in the year 2021 and it is really hard to overcome. I can now understand how addicts feel. During my childhood, I never even thought that I would be going through such a horrible thing. However, inshallah I will overcome my addiction in the future. Inshallah.
My situation is also almost the same , I have gambling addiction even now to some extent and I am just 21 years of age. I hope to overcome it completely without any formal treatment for addiction as it started early and expected to fade away early as well. I hope your addiction fades away too , one thing to remember is we have to be active in different tasks as much as possible in our life , so we don't give any time for ourselves to involve in worsening the extent of addiction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds