Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

When we fail, and we don't learn from the mistakes that cost of failure, then it means we aren't ready to learn how to move our business forward. Learning is a continuous one, that's why every business owner seek for new ideas continuously.
That's true.and also Yesterday is not ours to recouver but today is ours to succeed or fail, how we plan our business will determine our success or failure.
[automerge]1637760224[/automerge]

"Do you believe we could succeed after failing?" It actually depends on what you plan to do and how you effectively you work. Most of the people never achieve success because they either do not have a good plan or they do not simply have the will to succeed.
That's true. I've seen many businesses that fold up after planning. It makes me to wonder what makes such business to fail after planning. Do you know what makes such business to fail?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
That's magnificent indeed, that you stay at home and drive money in which some average civil servants can't earn within a month, which is double to what they will make in a month. If I may ask, what type of business do you engage in?

offline I have a mini-store in my neighborhood :) I can say that it is about the only one in the area and it is non-stop. I mean no, most of them come to me and buy than to go to the mall or big supermarkets ... it's more convenient for them.

offline I have a mini-store in my neighborhood :) I can say that it is about the only one in the area and it is non-stop. I mean no, most of them come to me and buy than to go to the mall or big supermarkets ... it's more convenient for them.
That's tremendous that you're operating in a locality where you're the only one which the customers look up to. That's why operating a business in a location that is favourable is the best.

I have tried a lot of opportunities on how to make money online, most of them in the past were not successful and some of them were just scaming people, most of the time I concentrate on online business and I can't remember how many of them that has fallen.

That's tremendous that you're operating in a locality where you're the only one which the customers look up to. That's why operating a business in a location that is favourable is the best.

yes, I don't know if customers really like the store itself, instead it's non-stop and in the evening when you need something, you only have to buy from me: D in the evening I make the most money.

Thomas Edison used to say that he has never failed but he has only found several ways that do not work for him. I believe that it is a really interesting quite and quite motivational. No matter how many times we "fail" in business, we must never give up.

yes, I don't know if customers really like the store itself, instead it's non-stop and in the evening when you need something, you only have to buy from me: D in the evening I make the most money.
Since you're the only one selling in that vicinity, they'll simply stuck your shop and buy your products, which is driving your sales higher. Just pray your business keeps flowing that way, you can be rich if you make better use of your profit.

Failure should be seen as a learning opportunity for you while you are building the business from scratch. the easiest things for some people to do is to put when they are facing a problem with the business. The losers because they are not going to learn a new thing in the process.

Wow that's a nice one, knowing students, they would not want to stress themselves in go out or far distance to get these things when they can easily buy it from you. Are you still into the business or you stopped?
You know how boarding school works, you don't step out once the school has resumed unless during outings. So it's not like they have a choice, lol. Anyway I have stopped it after I left college and I haven't been into another business.
So what's your own story? Are you into any kind of business?

You know how boarding school works, you don't step out once the school has resumed unless during outings. So it's not like they have a choice, lol. Anyway I have stopped it after I left college and I haven't been into another business.
So what's your own story? Are you into any kind of business?
Well for now besides the various gigs I do online, I am into graphic designing, I created my own brand which has it own name and logo last month. Though I am still taking classes on graphic designing from various sources in YouTube and other external sources, but I have started doing various jobs for others.

Well for now besides the various gigs I do online, I am into graphic designing, I created my own brand which has it own name and logo last month. Though I am still taking classes on graphic designing from various sources in YouTube and other external sources, but I have started doing various jobs for others.
That's cool, and soon enough I would join the crew. I have also been practicing graphics Designing to improve on my skill so I can fully go into the business, I haven't really created my own brand though. So how's work? Are you getting clients very often?

Thomas Edison used to say that he has never failed but he has only found several ways that do not work for him. I believe that it is a really interesting quite and quite motivational. No matter how many times we "fail" in business, we must never give up.
But it is possible that you can give up in the business, if I try as a business and is not succeeding I have to give up on that business , and I may decide to engage in something else.

That's cool, and soon enough I would join the crew. I have also been practicing graphics Designing to improve on my skill so I can fully go into the business, I haven't really created my own brand though. So how's work? Are you getting clients very often?
Wow that's really nice, what application are you using? As for work though if has not been easy but I just feel this is the early stage, so things like this are band to happen. For now I am still struggling to build my traffic.

I learn from setbacks, failure, challenges in whatever life throws at me. I get dusted off and set on the go. I've failed like twice trying to set up a business but then it came through. So why not keep fighting for what will bring you value and fame at the end.

I learn from setbacks, failure, challenges in whatever life throws at me. I get dusted off and set on the go. I've failed like twice trying to set up a business but then it came through. So why not keep fighting for what will bring you value and fame at the end.
Now, that is when failure becomes an advantage. Failure is a disadvantage when one doesn't learn from mistakes and take better decisions. Setting up better strategies and determination would help one stand up again after falling.

I haven't done any business recently I am still working under some one, I am thinking of saving my earnings on order to start my own business in the future, all of need to do is to plan well.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I haven't failed in any business and I don't wish to fail for any reason. But of a truth, I haven't ventured into any form of business let alone of failing but I believe I won't fail when I finally start-up one. Though one learn through failure
Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I haven't failed in any business and I don't wish to fail for any reason. But of a truth, I haven't ventured into any form of business let alone of failing but I believe I won't fail when I finally start-up one. Though one learn through failure

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.
This is something that is very common when it comes to how you run your cryptocurrency trading because if you're not careful you are going to encounter serious losses with your trades.

I have not experienced any form of failure in my business since I started operation even though there are several challenges but I have tried over the years to cop with them.

It's okay, since you never operated business before, you can't say you never failed because you never been one before. You simply have to start up one in order to access yourself before judging.

The real question is not how many times you have failed in your business but how many times you have failed and get back up because that is the only thing that is going to guarantee of success in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds