Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

Before settling on my current venture, I explored a few different money making opportunities. I tried freelance writing, web development, and creating digital products. Ultimately, I settled on creating digital products and services because I found it to be the most rewarding and scalable option.
Actually that's a great move because it's not so easy and good for someone to depends on a single online earnings platform sometimes it's very risky so is better to have many.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually that's a great move because it's not so easy and good for someone to depends on a single online earnings platform sometimes it's very risky so is better to have many.
Due to the economic situations battling most of the countries right now, it is not going to be suitable if you depend on only one sources of income because it will not be enough to satisfy your needs.

Well it all depends on a particular individual, there are some that can multitask themselves while there are some that can not do such except to be doing a single task.
Yeah, if you have different ways of making money online you have no other option than to multitask yourself. You can be working on several things simultaneously everything single day.

I have tried captcha solving website, Transcription, and survey sites, Paid to post forums, Crypto and Forex trading.

After trying all of these, I decided to settle down with Paid to post forums and Crypto trading.

Though I have been into online earnings, baground check and verification is needed in the various kind of survey sites that is available.I have been on forum platform for sometime now where I make my money.
I use to feel very sorry for people that refuse to do background check before going on to work on any website as you might be disappointed with the outcome in the future.

Actually having different site to earned money, has alot of advantage because that will help you to achieve your target very much easier without considering the earning limitations of the site.
I have had 3 in the start.
it is always very important necessary for you to diversify whenever you are trying to make money online. Having different sources of income is good if you want to make reasonable amount of money.

I have worked on many platforms before I settle for the one that I do presently but it is important to carry out due diligence on any platform that you wish to registered with.

Actually I have worked in more than 3 different online money making platforms and currently I can't tell if I have settled down. I am still open to othet new options that can comes my way.

Actually I have worked in more than 3 different online money making platforms and currently I can't tell if I have settled down. I am still open to othet new options that can comes my way.
It is interesting to note that you have gotten a legitimate earning platform for you can make money effortlessly without having to go through stress of working on multiple websites.

It is interesting to note that you have gotten a legitimate earning platform for you can make money effortlessly without having to go through stress of working on multiple websites.
To gain access to most of the online earning programs right now is oing to be a challenge but once you are able to get one , it is an avenue to continue to make money.

I have worked on many platforms before I settle for the one that I do presently but it is important to carry out due diligence on any platform that you wish to registered with.
We live in an era of get rich quick syndrome and most people are not willing to put in the time and effort that is needed of them to become successful, they jump from one point to another.

I actually agree with you. Depending on one source of income is one thing I try to discourage people from doing. You need to try as much as possible to diversify.

I actually agree with you. Depending on one source of income is one thing I try to discourage people from doing. You need to try as much as possible to diversify.
That is true. Diversification is very important in money making. You can never succeed by relying on just one source of income. If one fails, you will be so devastated.

I think you need to try multiple things, even if you have something that brings you consistent income. let's say you have a blog that brings you good money, you should still try vlogging or selling online to multiply your earnings.

I have tried many online platforms that some time it is when it comes to withdraw, then the platform will crash or they might say till you refer other first before I came to know about bizdustry and decided to settle with them.

That is true. Diversification is very important in money making. You can never succeed by relying on just one source of income. If one fails, you will be so devastated.
Yes, when you diversify your sources of income even if one of it fails you will still have a lot of other things to lay Your hands on. That is why it is very important and necessary to invest in several things.

Yes, when you diversify your sources of income even if one of it fails you will still have a lot of other things to lay Your hands on. That is why it is very important and necessary to invest in several things.
It is a very correct that you should keep trying and never give up because by the time you keep trying, you will definitely get to a point where you would come across a website that is paying.

Personally I considered online stuffs as some kind of games of luck sometimes you will be successful in some, and also fail in some. I have tried different site and still yet I am open to othet opportunity that can comes my way.

Personally I considered online stuffs as some kind of games of luck sometimes you will be successful in some, and also fail in some. I have tried different site and still yet I am open to othet opportunity that can comes my way.
Sometimes it will be very difficult to make money online and at times , you will be very lucky to make reasonable amount of income from a particular platform which means it could be based on luck.

It is a very correct that you should keep trying and never give up because by the time you keep trying, you will definitely get to a point where you would come across a website that is paying.
Yeah, when it comes to making money online identifying a particular business line and learning about it is important. It also takes time because patience is needed to succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds