Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

Yeah, when it comes to making money online identifying a particular business line and learning about it is important. It also takes time because patience is needed to succeed.
It is very mandatory to learn certain things before you can start work on line because when you have such experience, it will be much more easier for you to explore different areas to make money on the internet easily.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very mandatory to learn certain things before you can start work on line because when you have such experience, it will be much more easier for you to explore different areas to make money on the internet easily.
that is why it is always important for people to enroll into mentorships if they really want to make reasonable amount of money online. You need to locate someone who is a proven online money maker to teach you.

that is why it is always important for people to enroll into mentorships if they really want to make reasonable amount of money online. You need to locate someone who is a proven online money maker to teach you.
Enrolling for mentorship program is necessary to embark on how to make success because mentors are people that will guide you through out your activities and you will be able to escape risk.

Enrolling for mentorship program is necessary to embark on how to make success because mentors are people that will guide you through out your activities and you will be able to escape risk.
Having a mentor is very important and necessary if you really want to become successful in anything you are doing. If you do not have a mentor you will find almost everything difficult in the online space.

I actually agree with you. Depending on one source of income is one thing I try to discourage people from doing. You need to try as much as possible to diversify.
Diversification is an intelligent move, as you can not predict the future correctly and you don't know when your current business venture might be at great risk and diversifying helps you avert that.

It is true that you must have tried so many platform before you settle down with the one you use right now but it is advisable to embark on diversification as well.

It is true that you must have tried so many platform before you settle down with the one you use right now but it is advisable to embark on diversification as well.
Actually it is yes to me, I have tried most of the post to pay forums and among them, bizdustry was the preferable one that was I settle down working here wholeheartedly.

Actually it is yes to me, I have tried most of the post to pay forums and among them, bizdustry was the preferable one that was I settle down working here wholeheartedly.
It is true that bizdustry has been very helpful to so many people who are working online and some are very lucky to have discover this platform earlier and some, it took them some time to discovered it .

I can't really tell exactly how many I have tried because I have engage in many of them with the desire to earned better but still yet.
At least some of them have really helped to give me part of what I want to achieved online.

Diversification is an intelligent move, as you can not predict the future correctly and you don't know when your current business venture might be at great risk and diversifying helps you avert that.
Probably, that is the major importance of trying as much as possible to diversify your Investments. Diversification will help you to reduce the level of risk you will face.

It is true that bizdustry has been very helpful to so many people who are working online and some are very lucky to have discover this platform earlier and some, it took them some time to discovered it .
Yes and as of then it was very easy to be earning from all the following post to pay forums bizdustry, beermoneyforum, cashtimeforum and others because you can earn from both making threads and replies.

I have tried so many platforms and I was able to land on forums which has given me opportunity to make money online and I was able to earn my first dollar which makes me believe in online earning programs.

I have tried so many platforms and I was able to land on forums which has given me opportunity to make money online and I was able to earn my first dollar which makes me believe in online earning programs.
The same thing was applicable to me because I have tried multiple times on different platforms and I was unable to make a dime until I stumbled on forums.

Well there is no doubt, that in one way or the other, we have tried so many working site which we believe it may yield us some profit.

I have been able to participate in more than 3 different working site and still yet, am earning from 3 currently.

Well there is no doubt, that in one way or the other, we have tried so many working site which we believe it may yield us some profit.

I have been able to participate in more than 3 different working site and still yet, am earning from 3 currently.
It is very important to try so many platforms so that you will gain enough experience on how to make money online . These are the ways at which people try to make money reasonably on the internet.

Actually I have different numbers of online platforms that I have tried before since I engaged into online.

Online was more complicated sometimes due to it uncertainties of the issue of lack of account securities.

online platforms are complicated but those platforms that you have tried and did not work out well are meant to sharpen your skills and to make you a better online worker.

I haven't done much actually, currently I am into writing and e-commerce.

I have also Ventured into crypto currency but I haven't started trading actively.

I am looking to get back on YouTube and start uploading contents actively.

Personally I have engage into different if not many online making site just to be able to meet up with my demands.

I haven't settled down yet I most say, because I am still opened up to new options that can comes my way.

i'm trying to make money online since i was 10 but u know i still haven't such earnings that i wanted (because i have no skills), I tried a huge amount of sites such as ads sites,mobile apps, writing, testing etc., i think i tried for these years like 500 sites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds