Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

Anything that is good and work spending or creating time for should be done,I personally do that just create time for the business, because I know it is beneficial

Advertisement Placeholder
I spend time mostly online than my offline business, just that I have a friend managing it for me while I am in school. Since I can move around with my device, I simply login to my earning sites anytime, anywhere.

I don't know have offline business right now. But I have more than four online platforms that are fetching me money. At times, I get exhausted in managing them altogether but when I remember how much I need money, I try to keep on my toe.
Well I do not have an offline business just like you but I do plan to start up more than 1 businesses and the strategy that I had developed on managing them is by monitoring them from time to time but I'll definitely have different managers that will be managing them on a daily basis.

I have upto 4 different sources of income, the more reason I established those businesses was such that I can employ some people that were then always around me for money. I also try checking up on them most especially at night after coalition of feedbacks from different angles.

I spend time mostly online than my offline business, just that I have a friend managing it for me while I am in school. Since I can move around with my device, I simply login to my earning sites anytime, anywhere.
Do you mean to say that you are still studying? It is hard to believe because the way I see your postings in different forums I thought you are a professional freelancer whose main occupation is earning from the internet. I admire your tenacity with tasks that you can manage to work and study.

I own two businesses trust me when I say that it is very demanding to manage two businesses at the same time. I own a catering store where we offer all kinds of services, such as event planning, birthdays, wedding etc what I did was employ somebody to work as a manager to stand in for me whenever I'm not around so i go there at noon say 12pm spend like 2hours check how the business is going, then by 2pm I leave for my beauty saloon I also have someone in charge over there but I spend most of my time there because it what I love doing.
I have more than two businesses and I actually schedule my time for them so that I will not leave any stone unturned when it comes to managing my business.

Do you mean to say that you are still studying? It is hard to believe because the way I see your postings in different forums I thought you are a professional freelancer whose main occupation is earning from the internet. I admire your tenacity with tasks that you can manage to work and study.
Laughs, I am student that survive on its own, I work online daily, still meet up with my academics cos I have schedule for my online and offline activities. I am a freelancer too, writing articles for bloggers but not all the time, it comes once or twice in a week.

For now I do not have a physical business except my electrical business .I also concentrate on line by making dollars on paid to post website .most of the time I work at night online because that is the most suitable time for me.

I currently do not have my own business but I'm on different online platforms such as this and when I am less busy I always create time for this platform and try to earn.

I own only a business so it has my complete consideration and time. In spite of the fact that I have different responsibilities also separated from work, I attempt to design my day the prior night and I generally keep to the timetable except if sometimes where I need to take care of critical issues

No matter how many shops or business you own the time given to each is important and how often you frequent them that's is how you manage them.

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
I manage just one business.
I have an offline store and i do the marketing online.
I try as much as possible to pay attention to my business seeing that it is still growing and not ready to let it slip through my hands.
Most earnings from there are used to re-invest.

I own only two business categorically the online and the offline stuffs or business that i run on daily basis. this business both have time of operation but I set much time to my offline business because it's a face to face transactions with you customers.

As any serial entrepreneur will tell you, it’s not actually that crazy to start and manage multiple businesses. After all, it improves your odds for financial security, demands you to use all your skills and keeps your mind sharp. But how can you divide your time among all your businesses while maintaining a healthy work-life balance?
Don't you think that starting up several businesses would really stress you in your ability to manage them all as they are very many? I completely agree with you that it gives you a kind of financial security that is if you are able to effectively manage these businesses well.

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
I own an agro business, I also help my dad run his oil palm business when he is not around. I work for an organisation too.
It has not been easy doing these.
My agro business tends to get my attention the most though.

I own an agro business, I also help my dad run his oil palm business when he is not around. I work for an organisation too.
It has not been easy doing these.
My agro business tends to get my attention the most though.
You're really up for the business, provided you're earning a living through the business you should simply give it your all, and manage your online business or job when you have free time too to devote.

I might say this topic is not referring to me , but basically I know so many people who own business online and dedicated their full time to it.

I don't have any physical business but I work online here in Bizdustry. I'm still undergoing my academic activities and I carve out about 5hours to work on Bizdustry on my less occupied days.

Though I am not running any business at the moment, but I don't see anything wrong in managing more than one business as far as one is capable of doing so as some business can be so demanding of your time and efforts. That is just my take.

To be Honest I have just one for now , and that is music , but it’s really tasking to further have or open another , but I feel you can have fun and when it starts yielding , you can go ahead to obtain several

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds