Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
I don't have any offline business am managing now but I know of people who have many business but what they is planning, they plan their day and visit each of the business

Advertisement Placeholder
I owe alot of business at hand, I have a tailoring shop,I'm also working as a caterpillar operator under a road construction company, I also work as an agent under buying and selling off heavy equipment, at I find it very difficult to cope with my family due to the nature of my job.
Although the work we do is for the betterment of our family, I don't think any work should stop us from giving them what money can't buy; love, care, and attention. You need to find a balance between the two phases. Family is important. I credit you so much for caring for them

I have two major businesses. And I want to keep it with that two because the more than business, the more you have to create time to see to the affairs of it all. Wuth the two i own, I do try as much as possible to manage them well

I don't have any offline business am managing now but I know of people who have many business but what they is planning, they plan their day and visit each of the business
Planning is part of it, when we plan and make use of it. Surely it will guide us to achieve at both ends. Meeting up double task at same time.

If you must manage more than one business, you should ensure that they are related or under the same industry. For instance, if you are into farming, you can also go into fertilizer production business, in that way, you don't get in the mix since the both are interrelated.

I don't have any offline business as of now. I only have online business through cryptocurrency trading. This is the buying and selling of cryptocurrency coins. You just have to buy low and and then to sell high.
If you're an expert trader you don't need extra business to do. You just have to focus and drive financial success from it to invest in other ventures to earn passive.

I am beginning to get convinced that time management is also another form of talent.I have seen people who own almost five kinds of business and they have their own ways of managing and giving time to these businesses the way it ought to have been

I don't know have offline business right now. But I have more than four online platforms that are fetching me money. At times, I get exhausted in managing them altogether but when I remember how much I need money, I try to keep on my toe.
Realised well I do not have an offline business right now or so but I am working in someone's business so at least I know what it takes to run a business even though I do not have a business owner and one of the best way to manage your business is by employees a manager to be managing the business.

There was a time I own a salon shop and was also doing plumbing work at the same time , although it wasn't easy for me to balance the two till I try setting time for both to balance the time I would use on both

I own one business and I also have a job. I have the time to run the two together because I employ someone to manage the business when I am not around.

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
Before the covid-19 pandemic, I was into a lot of businesses which are offline business, but during the pandemic I started making Zobo and other natural drinks, I also make coconut oil. So presently I'm into two businesses.

I own only two business which I generate some amount of income this includes an online which is the bizdustry and the the real business life which in personally engage in person I earned greatly and its very encouraging.

Before the covid-19 pandemic, I was into a lot of businesses which are offline business, but during the pandemic I started making Zobo and other natural drinks, I also make coconut oil. So presently I'm into two businesses.
You're a real business woman, I applaud your hard work and act of vigorousness. Not every one is fit for business talk more of managing business during this dreaded covid19 time.

My main source of income at the moment is bizdustry,it has helped me sort a bill or two here and there many thanks to bookwormlux for introducing me

I'm just sticking to one at the moment, facing other ways to make more funds and add up with what I make via my business. I believe the future is bright for my business expansion.

I own two businesses, firstly offline job which I will go in the morning and come back home in the afternoon, immediately I reach home, I will take my phone and start my online stuff

The main reason of a long reach is for the
Butxij tterment of the school, the school should ect so it would be better to have ready made fubds
Licking, no that I have heard the advise 8
I would even money be transparent

You're a real business woman, I applaud your hard work and act of vigorousness. Not every one is fit for business talk more of managing business during this dreaded covid19 time.
Thanks, I appreciate but a lady has to do what she has to do, when there is no job and I have responsibilities and bills to pay, I dare not sit and do nothing, all my bills will be smiling at me.

I have up to 3 offline small businesses. I have staffs that are competent to manage each of the business outlets. All i do is to supervise. I make it a point of duty to always spent hours on eash of the outlets inorder to be sure of how the business is managed in my absence. Although, it's not easy at all.

Thanks, I appreciate but a lady has to do what she has to do, when there is no job and I have responsibilities and bills to pay, I dare not sit and do nothing, all my bills will be smiling at me.
It will be smiling indeed, and that's not something good cos it will compound and create more problem for us. That's why I work a lot online and offline to meet up with my bills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds