Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

Time management is needed if we truly want to be with our business and drive constant profit. I can't establish a business when I have no time to manage.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any business but I run online freelancing jobs(several of them). I usually schedule the time I use on them daily, and that's how I successfully manage them.

My businesses are majorly online based businesses and they are mostly stores. I manage them from time to time as I have persons also taking care of things for me too

I don't have any business but I run online freelancing jobs(several of them). I usually schedule the time I use on them daily, and that's how I successfully manage them.
Time management can solve the workload issues with proper scheduling. Although there can be a workload that is heavy but there are solutions by getting more personnel.

I have and manage only one business which is not so tasking but I intend to add at least one more to it. Even though I am still looking for opportunities of earning online.

I am currently working on three paid to post sites including this forum. And I do always spend atleast up to five hours working on this sites at night when am less occupied with some other daily activities.

I am currently working on three paid to post sites including this forum. And I do always spend atleast up to five hours working on this sites at night when am less occupied with some other daily activities.
Oh, if you spend 5 hours every night working online then obviously you do not get the normal 8 hours sleep that is required every night, you should divide to work at least 3 hours on night.

I make out time.as much as I possibly can for the few businesses I own and also manage myself. I might not own a lot of these businesses, but I make sure I supervise their operations regularly

I currently own just one business and I employ someone to help in managing because I have a salary job that does not allow me the time to manage it.

I own two businesses trust me when I say that it is very demanding to manage two businesses at the same time. I own a catering store where we offer all kinds of services, such as event planning, birthdays, wedding etc what I did was employ somebody to work as a manager to stand in for me whenever I'm not around so i go there at noon say 12pm spend like 2hours check how the business is going, then by 2pm I leave for my beauty saloon I also have someone in charge over there but I spend most of my time there because it what I love doing.
Presently I have about three business and I try to make out time daily for each of them with different business ski-doos it is challenging but I have to do that in how to make my business work.

I don't know have offline business right now. But I have more than four online platforms that are fetching me money. At times, I get exhausted in managing them altogether but when I remember how much I need money, I try to keep on my toe.
You are right managing four platform at once is very stressful unless you are investing on them. But if they platforms require that you are the to do some task your self then it will be stressful

I'm a business manager and I manage up to like 3 Businesses. I do this effectively by hiring supervisor and not just supervisor but competent one that can handle the Business on my behalf and give me report at the end of the day

Four business. You are trying to be managing four business. Well as for me, maybe because I don't have a business yet. I can only manage a business. Maybe when I can manage that one successful then I will think of another one
According to my own point of view, it is base on how you arrange you busy. As for me. I have four business and it is very easy for me to control, I go to my business once in a week because I have good manager who help me control the business

These topic is not directly to me but I Know of people who have many means of business that are fetching money for them, everything in life is down to planning if you have a good plan, nothing we be hard to have many business and employ the right people to manage your business.
The only business that I am into right now is cryptocurrency investment and trading which in a month I have almost gotten up to about 100% of it on my investment.

I own and manage one offline business and I also have a salary job. I employ someone to manage the offline business when I am at work

I don't own a physical business yet, but I do have online website that I usually complete my task I guess we could call that a business to

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
I don't have any offline business as of now. I only have online business through cryptocurrency trading. This is the buying and selling of cryptocurrency coins. You just have to buy low and and then to sell high.

I own two businesses trust me when I say that it is very demanding to manage two businesses at the same time. I own a catering store where we offer all kinds of services, such as event planning, birthdays, wedding etc what I did was employ somebody to work as a manager to stand in for me whenever I'm not around so i go there at noon say 12pm spend like 2hours check how the business is going, then by 2pm I leave for my beauty saloon I also have someone in charge over there but I spend most of my time there because it what I love doing.
I have like three businesses that I am currently dealing on and the business is actually succeeded because I know how to manage my time and dedicate my time.

These topic is not directly to me but I Know of people who have many means of business that are fetching money for them, everything in life is down to planning if you have a good plan, nothing we be hard to have many business and employ the right people to manage your business.
Well I don't have any business for now but when I do have multiple businesses I'll definitely have different managers that will be managing this business is what I will only be doing is to be going there from time to time to be monitoring them.

One of the best ways in which you can handle multiple businesses is to always schedule your time and have a to do list, it will help you stay organized.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds