Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

It is a really great concept to have multiple streams of income, and I can definitely see the rationale behind it. However, managing all of them simultaneously is quite taxing to say the least, and it could be more beneficial in the long run if you delegated a little bit of authority to someone for a fee.
You spoke wisely @Bigron . Employing people into your business is nice to relieve you of some stress. However the challenging factors is the trust issues. Should we consider employing Only trusted family members?

Advertisement Placeholder
You spoke wisely @Bigron . Employing people into your business is nice to relieve you of some stress. However the challenging factors is the trust issues. Should we consider employing Only trusted family members?
This is a very dicey topic that you have raised. Family members have been known to be the beacon of trust for many of us, but this belief has reduced more and more as we have gotten more exposed to scams. Also, I think trust is relative, so the decision to employ family members is subjective

For now I only have one business but I'll diversify definitely sometime later in the future. One good way I've observed to make the best out of multiple businesses is to hire capable hands. That way, you're assured of some level of effectiveness.

This is a very dicey topic that you have raised. Family members have been known to be the beacon of trust for many of us, but this belief has reduced more and more as we have gotten more exposed to scams. Also, I think trust is relative, so the decision to employ family members is subjective
Yes I'll put that into consideration in situations that I may not have the time to manage a business I have established. They might be of a great help to me especially the trusted family members.

Yes I'll put that into consideration in situations that I may not have the time to manage a business I have established. They might be of a great help to me especially the trusted family members.
That's good to know. I believe a decision of that nature depends on the individual and the relationship between him or her and the family member in question. Trustworthiness is a priceless attribute, and should not be toyed with

That's good to know. I believe a decision of that nature depends on the individual and the relationship between him or her and the family member in question. Trustworthiness is a priceless attribute, and should not be toyed with
In families there is always people that you can trust with responsibilities , but at the same time there are always those you can't trust me with any single responsibilities of yours. I wouldn't want to risk my business with untrusted people.

In families there is always people that you can trust with responsibilities , but at the same time there are always those you can't trust me with any single responsibilities of yours. I wouldn't want to risk my business with untrusted people.
This is the exactly the dilemma one faces when deciding to employ family members in any monetary activity. Money can change a lot of positive attributes, and there are many examples of this, mainly Judas Iscariot in the Holy Bible.

This is the exactly the dilemma one faces when deciding to employ family members in any monetary activity. Money can change a lot of positive attributes, and there are many examples of this, mainly Judas Iscariot in the Holy Bible.
We really have to be careful with the people we employ into our business. Just exactly like you said. There are so many people of this nature who are not interested in your success. But how can we identify them ? I mean the pretenders.

For me I run two businesses offline. So in business there's something we call time management skills. This is vital and a must have to each entrepreneur. It's through this that you can spend your time wisely on both of your businesses you run

We really have to be careful with the people we employ into our business. Just exactly like you said. There are so many people of this nature who are not interested in your success. But how can we identify them ? I mean the pretenders.
This is a really difficult question to answer because anyone can betray you at any given opportunity. In situations like this, you have to go with your gut feeling and hope that your decision to place your trust in them pays off.

For me I run two businesses offline. So in business there's something we call time management skills. This is vital and a must have to each entrepreneur. It's through this that you can spend your time wisely on both of your businesses you run
In my own point too , I am running two business offoine , I am into baking offline and i am also a farmer which I normally goes to during the weekend , and I am also working In a private organisation.

Thank you for the great tips.
And at the same time even if we have to employ people into our business , we don't just hand over responsibilities to them . Even if we do it should be on strick monitoring for a certain period of time.

This is a really difficult question to answer because anyone can betray you at any given opportunity. In situations like this, you have to go with your gut feeling and hope that your decision to place your trust in them pays off.

Thank you for the great tips.
And at the same time even if we have to employ people into our business , we don't just hand over responsibilities to them . Even if we do it should be on strick monitoring for a certain period of time.
This is very true. It is important to keep newly employed people on a short leash, more so your dearest friends and family members. This attitude of observing these individuals gives credence to the saying “Familiarity breeds contempt” in relation to the ones closest to you

The truth is that I manage just one business and even that business is really taking my time. Managing multiple businesses requires a whole new level of thinking, acting and processing of information. The little experience I have of managing just one business makes me know that managing multiple businesses is herculean.

I don't own any offline business currently but i'm working on two online forums for now. These online forums are trendri forum and bizdustry forum. It's not difficult to work on both.

This is very true. It is important to keep newly employed people on a short leash, more so your dearest friends and family members. This attitude of observing these individuals gives credence to the saying “Familiarity breeds contempt” in relation to the ones closest to you
I do not give automatic trust to people I just employ into my business . This is very bad because these people are what you don't know. At least you should be able to trust them after a certain period of time based on your own personal observation.

everything in life is down to planning if you have a good plan, nothing we be hard to have many business and employ the right people to manage your business.

I have a tailoring shop, a road construction job as a caterpillar operator, and a job as an agent for buying and selling heavy equipment. However, because of the nature of my work, I find it very difficult to maintain a good relationship with my family.

I don't own more than one business but I worked at more than one platforms. What I do is I have target for each of the website I'm working for and set time to meet each target. Once I meet the target, I go to next platform.

Time is of essence , so you need to manage your time if you want to succeed in your business , i normally work offline during the morning till afternoon , comes online in between to work .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds