Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.

I have an offline mini business where I work about 3-4 hours a day (transporting goods to my store) after my man takes care of it. and on the internet about 2 hours a day so to speak. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know have offline business right now. But I have more than four online platforms that are fetching me money. At times, I get exhausted in managing them altogether but when I remember how much I need money, I try to keep on my toe.
We are in the same shoes. Sometimes I feel like I can't go on but there's no better motivator than money. The mere thought that I have to make money usually sets me on track

I have an offline mini business where I work about 3-4 hours a day (transporting goods to my store) after my man takes care of it. and on the internet about 2 hours a day so to speak. :)
You said man? Your husband or friend? It's tremendous that you take care of your offline gig and online gig to stay afloat with financial rewards to meet demands of earning a living.

I'm operating only poultry farming business for now which I have passion for. Though I have other business ideas but I won't be able to cope with running multiple businesses until my farm is up to the standard I want.

I have never start a real business in my life only a side hustle. but I am planning to go into real estate investment by setting up an agency that will acquire properties across the state and federation of my country.

I currently run just one business which is my pottery farm. With this I believe that I am devoting very valuable time to it and to my education which is what is taking the other part of my time.

I have only one business in addition to my offline job. Even with that, it is really stressful combining both and I'm usually tired at the end of each day.

You said man? Your husband or friend? It's tremendous that you take care of your offline gig and online gig to stay afloat with financial rewards to meet demands of earning a living.

I use google translate for the most part and it doesn't always translate properly. I was referring to my employee. : D not to husband / friend :))

I use google translate for the most part and it doesn't always translate properly. I was referring to my employee. : D not to husband / friend :))
Okay, no problem I got your point now. I was thinking you're a native English speaker that no need for translation using English language since you read and write it.

I am yet to set up a business for myself. But I am planning set up a computer School as well as you got company in order to sell it to the local people around me.

Okay, no problem I got your point now. I was thinking you're a native English speaker that no need for translation using English language since you read and write it.

no sorry. I use google translate and sometimes (always) I don't translate how I should translate and other things are understood in some cases.

no sorry. I use google translate and sometimes (always) I don't translate how I should translate and other things are understood in some cases.
Okay, I got you. So, which language do you translate into English language?
Here in my country English is our main language, we speak and write it daily.

These topic is not directly to me but I Know of people who have many means of business that are fetching money for them, everything in life is down to planning if you have a good plan, nothing we be hard to have many business and employ the right people to manage your business.
You've said it all. With good planning you can start up as many businesses as you like. Hire trustworthy staffs to stand in for you and forsee the activities also make due reports

I only comment and post on paid to post website, since it gives people an opportunity to work on spare time I can organise my time to work when it is suitable for me depending on how busy I am.

I don't have any business just yet, I am still posting in paid to post forums while working offline in an hotel. I hope to have a business once I have enough capital to start one.

Okay, I got you. So, which language do you translate into English language?
Here in my country English is our main language, we speak and write it daily.

I translate automatically from Romanian, this is my official language here :) and I haven't found any good extension to translate correctly always ... you know how google translate ... 70% correct: D

I do not own any kind of business, but I make money by working online and since I am unemployed, I can make money through this way by working at home for the whole day.

I translate automatically from Romanian, this is my official language here :) and I haven't found any good extension to translate correctly always ... you know how google translate ... 70% correct: D
I understand you better now. Google doesn't give 100% accurate translation because it's simply made as AI. Which shows man-made stuffs can't give you perfection. But at least, it has helped aid communication effectively between me and you plus others here.

At present I don't have any business of my own offline but I am planning to establish some in the nearest future. I'm just trying to gather some fund and start investing as soon as possible. Once I'm able to make more money with the investment I can't decide to start a business offline.

In my present age I don't own a business. There are many people here that owns more than one business, but In this case they need to hire assistant to help them take care of the other jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds