Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

I don't have an official offline or online business I am running though but I do make out time to visit my various online gigs where I work on. And I normally do take a couple of hours though

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not own an offline business right now, even though I was planning to start an offline business several years ago. I am trading in Tron coin right now and i consider it as "Business". By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have gained some profits. I do not plan to start an offline business right now.

Right now I have one offline business and one online business that I am managing. While I wait my clients to place their orders, I engage in my online business and d that really help me with time management.

I currently do not have my own business but I'm on different online platforms such as this and when I am less busy I always create time for this platform and try to earn.
I run an offline business, and i also make small earnings online.
I devote most of the time for my offline business, while at it, i can schedule three to four hours for online gigs.
It has not been easy running the both, but it is good.

In the past, I had offline businesses as well as online businesses, however, these days I only have online business. Since managing online business can be done from the comfort of your home, I am able to manage my multiple online businesses.

I own a few business here and there and still.make out time for them because I usually delegate my businesses to hood and trusted hands.
One important aspect of busines is that while you are running the business mainly as an overall remotely from wherever you are operating from,one need to put some very trusted hands to be able to manage the affairs of the outfit.

For me I don't really own a personal business offline, but I have a lot of business ideas with time I'll bring them to reality, all that matters for know is capital.

Personally I owned only two business and are being run on separate platforms that's online and offline business. in other to run the business smoothly, I make time for each of them even though my online can be done anytime I am less busy.

I have just two businesses one is online while the other is offline what I do most of the time is to use my phone to earn online when I'm not attending to a customer. Anna find it easier that way.

I don't have a single business myself because I am not in a position to start up a business now. Probably In the future I will consider starting a business but for now I have so many things to facus on.

Currently , I am running at least three jobs , I am into teaching, baking and also farming , and to cap it all I am into working online , investing in crypto currency and also working on forum sites.

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
I only do online jobs now and beside that I am learning new things because I know one day I will need it, for me as a beginner learning is the most important factor.

I only do online jobs now and beside that I am learning new things because I know one day I will need it, for me as a beginner learning is the most important factor.
Learning new things is just one of the best way to progress in any business venture you have chosen to concentrate on. Is always good for everyone to look for every single opportunity to improve what they have most especially skills.

I can afford to controlling two businesses now. I only have one business and most time at work i just wonder how people that have more than one business cope with the business and the employees

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
It is a really great concept to have multiple streams of income, and I can definitely see the rationale behind it. However, managing all of them simultaneously is quite taxing to say the least, and it could be more beneficial in the long run if you delegated a little bit of authority to someone for a fee.

I don't have any business I am doing apart from the fact that I am making money by posting of contents on paid to post platforms. Probably in the future I will consider starting up a business after every arrangement has been made.

I just have a few businesses and I devote my time into them so that they become successful.
I intend to start up by myself but would subsequently employ people to work for me.

I have several investment and business ideas I plan to venture in the future.
But the truth is , my current financial state is what is delaying the entire process.

I have no offline business at the moment.
However, I have more than four online businesses that pay me.
I sometimes get worn out trying to manage them all, but when I think about how badly I need money, I try to stay on guard.

One of the things about running a business is that you do not just come out to begin to run multiple set of busineses,just to have huge and large interest,there should be need for it by reason of expansion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds