Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

Actually I have had two business currently and one is from my offline dealings and the other is from online which I most often consider it as a passive way to make money. though I don't make much time for it simply because it can do it at my convenience.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
There are many people that have two or more business and they monitor them without any problem.
The first thing is which business you want to do,do you know it very well if no,go and learn it and seek more advise on it before you start.

I have only two businesses currently and I can tell you that it can be very stressful. This is why the use of assistance is something that can assist you greatly and you do not even have to pay over the room for them.

I only have one business currently. With one business it is easier to manage . You only have to dedicate your whole time to it to make it successful , however I am planning to establishing another business in the far future

It is good to have multiple streams of income and this can be attained by having multiple businesses.
The truth is you may no be available to monitor them all, but you have to employ people to help you do that

I don't have any business currently the reason is because I am not ready to establish a business since I am not done with my school. As long as I still have opportunity to go to school I may not be free to establish a business now except I have to employ in people.

Let me say i have two business offline that I am handling as the owner and I am also working for a private organisation , I schedule my time for the job so that it won't affect one another .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds