Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been working online?

If I count from starts than it is around 16 years since I'm making money but I become professional since 2016 so it almost 7 years and making decent money online which is more than my routine job and I'm happy with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I count from starts than it is around 16 years since I'm making money but I become professional since 2016 so it almost 7 years and making decent money online which is more than my routine job and I'm happy with it.
It's been a while that you started making money online and it is quite commendable that you were still working online . I want to believe that you must have gained enough experience on how to explore online platforms.

I started my online journey more than a year ago. After completing my degree, I couldn't find a good job, so I started learning different skills related to freelancing. Now, I love what I'm doing.

I've been working online for about 4 years. I started working online in the year 2019, during the time of the covid 19 pandemic. I took breaks in between these 4 years though.

Actually I have been earning income online so some period of time now, approximately 5 to 6 years.

Since the pandemic outbreak which affected alot or almost all form of offline business.

Actually I have been earning income online so some period of time now, approximately 5 to 6 years.

Since the pandemic outbreak which affected alot or almost all form of offline business.
It was even during the Corona virus pandemic that many people discovered various ways of making money online. So many people across the globe actually dived into a lot of things and made a whole lot of money in the online space including myself.

It was even during the Corona virus pandemic that many people discovered various ways of making money online. So many people across the globe actually dived into a lot of things and made a whole lot of money in the online space including myself.
It is very correct that the pandemic made so many people to start to work online and since then online as experienced huge and massive presence of people trying to make money.

I have been working online for some time now I would say since 2020 was when I actively engaged on the online space but before then I use to freelance but I did not take it very serious.
I took mine vety seriously ever since I have been working online for about six years but I was not fortunate enough to work on good websites that will pay me my money. That was the problem I had.

It is very correct that the pandemic made so many people to start to work online and since then online as experienced huge and massive presence of people trying to make money.
Yeah, the number of people who got interested in making money online during the pandemic actually increased. The fact was because many people around the world had no other option than to start looking for different ways of maximizing profit in the internet space.

Approximately I can say is getting to 5 or 6 years now what I can remember was during the pandemic, I was introduced by a friend to one of the post to get paid forum though it was stressful but I have to learn.

Approximately I can say is getting to 5 or 6 years now what I can remember was during the pandemic, I was introduced by a friend to one of the post to get paid forum though it was stressful but I have to learn.
the thing is that when you start making money online from a particular platform it will be stressful but on the long run you will get used to it. All that is required is consistency and hard work for you to be successful.

Actually I started working to earned some income online since the pandemic period or outbreak which ruin down the effectiveness of the economy.
Since then I have not been able to quit working online.

Actually I started working to earned some income online since the pandemic period or outbreak which ruin down the effectiveness of the economy.
Since then I have not been able to quit working online.

You are very correct during the pandemic many people join the online community and they make good amount of money from it aside from this I believe many people join to earn online because they just need some money for me it's been years since I started earning online

I started working online in 2018. The reason I started working online then was to make money that I can use as pocket money because then I was a student. I started with survey before I move to writing for local clients.
Wow it seems like you work for quite a long time I started a few years back at first it was hard to make even 1 dollar but now I can earn more than that I'm really glad that I'm improving

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds