Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been working online?

Having enough knowledge is an important factor when it comes to online money making. you need to learn everything needed if you really want to become successful in the online space.

Learning something new also involves learning a new skill. But I think that it all depends on how much interested a person is. If a person is not interested, then it would not be a wise decision to learn something new. A person must first explore what he likes.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is two years plus now and I'm really grateful to God for the blessings.

It has been a smooth ride for me.

I'm just exploring different making money online opportunities that are available for me.
Glad you got exposed to different ways of making money online for this short period. That's the benefit of joining a forum. I discovered bizdustry from local forum and through bizdustry, I have discovered many ways of making money online.

Honestly, if you are impatient and not persistent you may just end up with expired domains after registering them.
It takes some level of patience and persistence to be successful there.
Yeah, it is important to properly follow people who are successful in the business. I think there are forums that is majorly focused on domain flipping. You can sign up and such.
Learning something new also involves learning a new skill. But I think that it all depends on how much interested a person is. If a person is not interested, then it would not be a wise decision to learn something new. A person must first explore what he likes.
Probably, that is why it is important to explore by yourself to see what you like. When you discover what you like online it will be easier for you to choose and learn.

Last edited:
Glad you got exposed to different ways of making money online for this short period. That's the benefit of joining a forum. I discovered bizdustry from local forum and through bizdustry, I have discovered many ways of making money online.
That is usually the joy of being on a platform like bizdustry.

You meet people who are making money online and are willing to share what is working for them.

I have been earning online for not less than 5 years now then alot of platforms has not comes into existence only few and there were less people operating. then it was more valuable than now.

The length of time you are working online does not matter, your level of experience and growth is what matters the most. If you are not growing in knowledge,skill and experience, you are decreasing because there is no neutral ground.

Actually I have been working online for let's say two and an half of a year but I am very grateful that I have learned alot of things. the level of my exposure to online can not be compare to some who have been for like 5 and 6 years.

Gradually, I'm already heading towards 3 years now and I believe that it would be massive Movement from next year by the help of God.

I believe that I would upgrade my earning skills soon.

That is usually the joy of being on a platform like bizdustry.

You meet people who are making money online and are willing to share what is working for them.
it is the major reason I like to use forums. You will have the opportunity to meet so many people who are making money from a particular thing and they can help you with first-hand information.

I started orking online specifically for my business in 2019,but was not that intense,but during the lockdown we doubled our effort and then i ventured into other form of online engagement like trading and content writing.

Actively Started work on February 13 this year. I've been online for 10 months now. But many people, due to the pandemic, started working somewhere in 2020 (from the beginning of this decade) and still actively join several hundred thousand users to various sites and ways to earn money.
Actually made a very smart decision by deciding to work online. I can assure you that you are not going to regret it provided that you are going to actually put in work.

Yeah, it is important to properly follow people who are successful in the business. I think there are forums that is majorly focused on domain flipping. You can sign up and such.

Probably, that is why it is important to explore by yourself to see what you like. When you discover what you like online it will be easier for you to choose and learn.

Well, I have myself also explored various money making opportunities through paid forums and many other platforms. This is because there are many people who have been sharing some great money making platforms with others.

Well, I have myself also explored various money making opportunities through paid forums and many other platforms. This is because there are many people who have been sharing some great money making platforms with others.
Yeah, I have also discovered a lot of other platforms through paid forums. I have also met a lot of great people through different paid forums that I got information from.

With many more people especially now since the COVID-19 pandemic starting to work from home it got me wondering when people did actually start working online as their job. Before the pandemic working from home was a thing but it didn't seem quite as popular as it is now, especially with a job working online and from home being more stable if anything was to happen again.

I myself started working online in 2012 to earn little extra funds for myself and my children as it was needed. The more I worked online the more I enjoyed what I was doing and it was helping me bring in some extra money. I then decided to stick to it and continue to do it for extra income. I took a break in 2017 when I tried another way to earn an income from home but after 5 years of trying, I have found that it isn't as feasible as the online work I was doing so I decided to come back to what I was doing.

I started working online in June 2019, but my decision to take it seriously was intensified by the COVID-19 pandemic which gripped the globe later that year. I was also laid off at my workplace in the first quarter of 2020 as the virus really intensified. It has been an awesome experience working on the Internet, I must confess

I started working online in June 2019, but my decision to take it seriously was intensified by the COVID-19 pandemic which gripped the globe later that year. I was also laid off at my workplace in the first quarter of 2020 as the virus really intensified. It has been an awesome experience working on the Internet, I must confess
Sometimes it takes things like that to happen for us to discover a lot of things especially when it comes to the area of making money. I also took online money making very seriously during that period.

It is two years plus now and I'm really grateful to God for the blessings.

It has been a smooth ride for me.

I'm just exploring different making money online opportunities that are available for me.
Two years of consistently making money online it's actually not a joke and I really applaud you for your persistence. I am just trying to find my way around making money online and I am so so exploring opportunities too.

With many more people especially now since the COVID-19 pandemic starting to work from home it got me wondering when people did actually start working online as their job. Before the pandemic working from home was a thing but it didn't seem quite as popular as it is now, especially with a job working online and from home being more stable if anything was to happen again.

I myself started working online in 2012 to earn little extra funds for myself and my children as it was needed. The more I worked online the more I enjoyed what I was doing and it was helping me bring in some extra money. I then decided to stick to it and continue to do it for extra income. I took a break in 2017 when I tried another way to earn an income from home but after 5 years of trying, I have found that it isn't as feasible as the online work I was doing so I decided to come back to what I was doing.
I was something else towards online earning when all the way of offline business was closed due to covid-19.At first I had to face some difficulties in online work As time passed and experience increased I am working online on forum more than 5 , I am withdrawing a lot of money, that too sitting at home.

I have been working online for some time now I would say since 2020 was when I actively engaged on the online space but before then I use to freelance but I did not take it very serious.
If you were freelancing then you have good experience of it, if you join freelancing platforms back then you can make good money, people are trying hard to find experience in freelancing because of high competition.

I have been working online for close to 4 years now. The journey has been full of up and down but I'm grateful that I got exposed to it. I'm working on something bigger currently and very I will have my own website or forum.

you will only become very serious with something if you see people who are really making money with it. I think the reason you were not very much motivated was that you couldn't see people who are actually making money on the internet space.
I've seen someone make almost four figures in blogging just last year within six months. This has really moved me to focus on getting started instead of procrastinating all the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds