Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been working online?

It is two years plus now and I'm really grateful to God for the blessings.

It has been a smooth ride for me.

I'm just exploring different making money online opportunities that are available for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been working online for a couple of some years now even though it wasn't that serious then because I have othet offline business to dealt with and not until the pandemic which such business where paused for a while.

I think it should be roughly about two years now since I started working or earning money online. It was almost immediately after the pandemic stuff that I learnt about the online market.

I have been working online for a couple of some years now even though it wasn't that serious then because I have othet offline business to dealt with and not until the pandemic which such business where paused for a while.
working online requires a lot of time if you really want to make something reasonable from it. the major reason I am not interested in getting offline jobs at the moment is because I want to build a reliable online income.

It is two years plus now and I'm really grateful to God for the blessings.

It has been a smooth ride for me.

I'm just exploring different making money online opportunities that are available for me.
It's same for me and I do think that in years to come we would learn about even better ways to make money online. I have no mentor online and that's why my journey haven't been so smooth.

you will only become very serious with something if you see people who are really making money with it. I think the reason you were not very much motivated was that you couldn't see people who are actually making money on the internet space.

Well, the chances are that I will continue to make money from home for the rest of my life. I really hope that as the time passes, the economy of the world would become much better.

Well, the chances are that I will continue to make money from home for the rest of my life. I really hope that as the time passes, the economy of the world would become much better.
in that case I will advise you to try as much as possible to build something for long-time purposes. You can start a YouTube channel that will continue to make you money on the long run.

I started up my online works almost a year ago while trying to learn domain marketing and graphic design, my little brother introduced me to forums and I registered. I learnt about alot of online opportunities before finally settling for one. It was quite an experience.

Actually I have been working online for some years now. specific some years before the pandemic, even though I wasn't that serious not until after the outbreak and it's lockdown.

It been a while I have started working online. I can't remember the exact time I started working online but it should be around 2018. Actually, I'm not new to making money online. It been a while I have started working online.

With many more people especially now since the COVID-19 pandemic starting to work from home it got me wondering when people did actually start working online as their job. Before the pandemic working from home was a thing but it didn't seem quite as popular as it is now, especially with a job working online and from home being more stable if anything was to happen again.

How long have you been working online?

I myself started working online in 2012 to earn little extra funds for myself and my children as it was needed. The more I worked online the more I enjoyed what I was doing and it was helping me bring in some extra money. I then decided to stick to it and continue to do it for extra income. I took a break in 2017 when I tried another way to earn an income from home but after 5 years of trying, I have found that it isn't as feasible as the online work I was doing so I decided to come back to what I was doing.
I don't really know probably over a year or so I'm happy with my results even tho it could be better I can buy a shirt or something more with money that I earned it's more like a hobby then money

Actually I have been working online for some years approximately maybe 4 -5 years now though it wasn't that very active not until during and after the pandemic lockdown.

Actually I have been working online for some years approximately maybe 4 -5 years now though it wasn't that very active not until during and after the pandemic lockdown.
Wow, I think you have been around the online market for quite some time now and you should probably know alot about making money online. Well, I think I have just been working online for like about two years.

I started working online from 2012 in start I got approved google adsense account, and I earned through it on an average 40$ in 6 months time period. After than I got a good job so I stopped online working then after very long gap I started working again in 2020 and till date I am smoothly working.

I started up my online works almost a year ago while trying to learn domain marketing and graphic design, my little brother introduced me to forums and I registered. I learnt about alot of online opportunities before finally settling for one. It was quite an experience.
Domain business is very good and can make you a lot of money. I know some guys who are making lots of money in domain flipping. It also requires a lot of patience.

Domain business is very good and can make you a lot of money. I know some guys who are making lots of money in domain flipping. It also requires a lot of patience.
Honestly, if you are impatient and not persistent you may just end up with expired domains after registering them.
It takes some level of patience and persistence to be successful there.

I have been working for about 3yrs online now,I have recorded a great achievement this year compared to the past years. I am hoping to be More successful in online business.

Approximately is 4 and half year now that I have been working or earning online. 3 years before the pandemic and after is almost 2 years now too. though I haven't been competent in the first two years not until during and after the pandemic.

Considering the fact that making money online is not an easy task, because one has to learn all the necessary procedures that will make him earn from it, I started 2020.
At first, making money online is not an easy task at all but with time if you stay on it long enough it becomes a lot more easier that is if you have the patience to wait long enough

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds