Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been working online?

I have been working online for close to 4 years now. The journey has been full of up and down but I'm grateful that I got exposed to it. I'm working on something bigger currently and very I will have my own website or forum.
That is so awesome for you. Working online truly comes with so many ups and downs. But it is better to be exposed to such a convenient way to make money anywhere and anytime. It is also great to take the chance to grow into bigger things like you are doing when you get such a chance.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes it takes things like that to happen for us to discover a lot of things especially when it comes to the area of making money. I also took online money making very seriously during that period.

I was also making money at that time. However, I started making real money after the pandemic ended. I am sure others' might have had also experienced the same thing as well.

I've seen someone make almost four figures in blogging just last year within six months. This has really moved me to focus on getting started instead of procrastinating all the time.
Getting started is always very important and necessary. There is no way you can be able to learn something if you do not get started. You can make mistakes but you can correct yourself.

I started working online in 2018. The reason I started working online then was to make money that I can use as pocket money because then I was a student. I started with survey before I move to writing for local clients.
This is amazing seriously, you must have earned allot from making money online if that is the case, unlike me that I get to know about making money online not long ago, it was during the pandemic.

This is amazing seriously, you must have earned allot from making money online if that is the case, unlike me that I get to know about making money online not long ago, it was during the pandemic.
The only thing I noticed about people who have started working online for quite a long time is that they feel at ease because they are more confident with online jobs basically because they've occupied some necessary spaces in online earning platforms that give them some level of freedom to make money.

The only thing I noticed about people who have started working online for quite a long time is that they feel at ease because they are more confident with online jobs basically because they've occupied some necessary spaces in online earning platforms that give them some level of freedom to make money.
In as much as the money you're making can solve some of your basic needs, then I don't think if there's any reason to give up on making money online, unless you have a side job that tends to pay more than that.

It has been over a decade since I started working online. IN the beginning, I was just trying to make additional income but later I started working more online and limited my offline work.

If am not mistaken, i believe i started working online late 2021 or there about, cant really remember the exact date. And i was really surprised to find out there are lots of legit ways to make money online.

I have been on the online space for more than one and half Year, and I must say that the biggest thing that has happened to me, the felling of earning money from the comfort of your home.

Well so far, I have be working online for about four years now, that has gained me with more knowledge, experience, lessons and money. Working online seems to be the best for me.

I have been working on the internet for about 6 years I got interest in online money making when I saw a particular advert on Facebook. Since then I have been searching for different ways of making money online and have also made some reasonable momey.

Well, I've been doing it for 4 years or so, since 2019, I started very little by little and with few gains to be honest, but once you acquire knowledge and skills everything becomes easier, the important thing is to be consistent and not give up.

I started in 2020 to make money online. I started with paid to post website which is forumcoin and BMF, but I got adapted to forumcoin and got my first earning from there. I started to understand BMF around 2021.

If am not mistaken, I have been working online for not less tha 4 years now and I become more addicted to online stuffs due to the pandemic which greatly affects my offline business and the economy at large.
I would not say I am addicted to the online space, I am just fascinated by what you can achieve on the online space in a very short time if you are dedicated enough.

I have been working online close to three years now, and it has been a great learning experience for me because of the adventure, Research made as well as income being generated alongside in order to sooth / compensate one's efforts.

I started working online during the pandemic. During the pandemic, I had no choice than to look for how to make money online since There was no available work offline.
It has been an amazing experience since then.

I started working online during the pandemic. During the pandemic, I had no choice than to look for how to make money online since There was no available work offline.
It has been an amazing experience since then.
the pandemic really brought about a revolution, especially for people that lives in third world countries as the effect was really felt, so many people lost almost everything during this period.

It's been three years that I've started working online and I found online activities as a very easy way to make money for yourself most especially if you like to work from the comfort of your home.

the pandemic really brought about a revolution, especially for people that lives in third world countries as the effect was really felt, so many people lost almost everything during this period.
Yes, for us They reside in Third world countries, We are more hit by the effect of the Pandemic.
Plenty of job loss with no means of livelihood, so There is no option than to find for other means to earn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds