Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been working online?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
With many more people especially now since the COVID-19 pandemic starting to work from home it got me wondering when people did actually start working online as their job. Before the pandemic working from home was a thing but it didn't seem quite as popular as it is now, especially with a job working online and from home being more stable if anything was to happen again.

I myself started working online in 2012 to earn little extra funds for myself and my children as it was needed. The more I worked online the more I enjoyed what I was doing and it was helping me bring in some extra money. I then decided to stick to it and continue to do it for extra income. I took a break in 2017 when I tried another way to earn an income from home but after 5 years of trying, I have found that it isn't as feasible as the online work I was doing so I decided to come back to what I was doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been working online for some time now I would say since 2020 was when I actively engaged on the online space but before then I use to freelance but I did not take it very serious.

I started working online in 2018. The reason I started working online then was to make money that I can use as pocket money because then I was a student. I started with survey before I move to writing for local clients.

I started working online in the year 2020. I was into online business because of the covid-19 pandemic lock down, staying at home all day actually prompt me try online jobs, apparently now is 2years.

Frankly speaking I think that I have been working online for some years now close to 6years and I have made something worth testifying,
but I can say that now am less active online compare to those days so I think that soon I will return to my full activity online

If am not mistaken, I have been working online for not less tha 4 years now and I become more addicted to online stuffs due to the pandemic which greatly affects my offline business and the economy at large.

With many more people especially now since the COVID-19 pandemic starting to work from home it got me wondering when people did actually start working online as their job. Before the pandemic working from home was a thing but it didn't seem quite as popular as it is now, especially with a job working online and from home being more stable if anything was to happen again.

I myself started working online in 2012 to earn little extra funds for myself and my children as it was needed. The more I worked online the more I enjoyed what I was doing and it was helping me bring in some extra money. I then decided to stick to it and continue to do it for extra income. I took a break in 2017 when I tried another way to earn an income from home but after 5 years of trying, I have found that it isn't as feasible as the online work I was doing so I decided to come back to what I was doing.

Well, I have been working online for almost six years, but I never started making full-time cash until last year. This was the time when I resigned from the so-called "job" and started to make full-time money online.

As far as I am concerned I started the Online working journey on 2017. However during that time I was more of trying out things to know what can work for me but the real time that I started earnings online was in 2019. So I have like three years of online working.
I must say you really started very early, because I started working online fully from 2020 after the covid pandemic, that was when I took working online very serious, before then I was not working

Actually I have not been working online for a long time but I can say since the pandemic and after. I became even more active after the pandemic simply because most of people lost there jobs and so also myself.

Not too long I've started working online, an with the little experience I'm having working online is a good way to earn money, if you are not busy you'll enjoy working online.

It has been so long. I mean I guess officially, I started in 2010. I don't work just online, I work a regular 9-5 as well but I do earn money online. My wife had started in 2013 I believe. Covid didn't really introduce us to anything new.

I have been working online for some time now I would say since 2020 was when I actively engaged on the online space but before then I use to freelance but I did not take it very serious.
you will only become very serious with something if you see people who are really making money with it. I think the reason you were not very much motivated was that you couldn't see people who are actually making money on the internet space.

I started working online seven months ago and I am very glad that I can have online incomes because I can not believe offline jobs, one day they are available and one day unavailable.

Actively Started work on February 13 this year. I've been online for 10 months now. But many people, due to the pandemic, started working somewhere in 2020 (from the beginning of this decade) and still actively join several hundred thousand users to various sites and ways to earn money.

Though i have been working and money money through online investment before the pandemic but I officially starts making money during the lockdown era because I have enough time for myself .

I started working online seven months ago and I am very glad that I can have online incomes because I can not believe offline jobs, one day they are available and one day unavailable.
working online is very enjoyable if you are able to discover something that works. Personally I started working online up to 4 years ago and there have been ups and downs.

I would not use that word very enjoyable because some times it can be very stressful and demanding as well and it takes a lot of energy from you while doing it , but the reward is good

I have been working online since covid-19 19 pandemic. It is not up to 2 years I started working online but I enjoy working online when I was introduced by my friend during covid-19, but it help for me a lot.
I have been working online since covid-19 19 pandemic. It is not up to 2 years I started working online but I enjoy working online when I was introduced by my friend during covid-19, but it help for me a lot.

If am not mistaken, I have been working online for not less tha 4 years now and I become more addicted to online stuffs due to the pandemic which greatly affects my offline business and the economy at large.
Considering the fact that making money online is not an easy task, because one has to learn all the necessary procedures that will make him earn from it, I started 2020.

Considering the fact that making money online is not an easy task, because one has to learn all the necessary procedures that will make him earn from it, I started 2020.
Having enough knowledge is an important factor when it comes to online money making. you need to learn everything needed if you really want to become successful in the online space.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds